Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Blueowl #289529 08/09/21 10:17 PM
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
What a wonderful story. It was not remotely like any I have read before. It’s premise was unique, and the L&C interactions rang true to character and were reminiscent of the show at its absolute best.

Thank you for this fun story. I had a hard time putting it down last night (long past my usual bedtime), and I finished it as soon as I had the free time today.

I believe this is the first story of yours that I have read, but I see you have posted some others which I plan to read as soon as time permits. If they are anywhere near as good as this one, you will be added to my mental list of favourite L&C authors.

Joy,
Lynn

Blueowl #289569 08/19/21 11:38 AM
P
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
P
Wow! This story is excellent. Read it through without stopping. Loved the unique and original concept. Thanks for sharing your creative talents.

Blueowl #290228 12/05/21 07:41 AM
P
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
P
I really love this. Superman being vulnerable, but not in a bad way, and needing help from his friends. I liked the tone throughout the story. I don't know how to describe it, but I liked it. I really like Clark being able to learn about Krypton and even remember some things, like his parents. They seem so distant and relatively unimportant to who Clark is in most cases, and they aren't here.

I think the chimes were a great touch. Like, you were calling it kryptonite, but at the same time giving evidence it wasn't bad. I remember bring a little anxious for Clark my first read through. But at the same time very intrigued by what the chiming meant.

I liked the pace of the story. How it unfolded and Clark incrementally remembered. Starting with the sunset and it's beauty, and kind of climaxing with Lois holding him as he remembered the destruction, his mother's words and the flight. It was just right.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard