Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Chapter is here: https://www.lcficmbs.com/ubb/ubbthreads.php/topics/289229/o-brother-where-art-thou-39#Post289229

Comments, questions, and criticisms go here. ^.^

~•~
Features Writer
Features Writer
Awww, poor Michel. He really needs to square things up with his earth parents. cry

As for Susanne, I really like her. I wonder when he's going to learn that she knows..... (or, well, sorta knows the truth....)

Can't wait for more ^_^

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Mary, now, for the final catch-up. And then? Then? grovel
Even though the conversation with his parents had been deeply disappointing, the next few days that followed had been pretty good to Michel. He couldn't stop a grin from overtaking his face as he knocked on Susanne's door.
Getting TLC from his girlfriend to console his parential trouble?

"The zipper goes *up*, Michel; up."
rotflol

The resounding "Yes" was still deep in his throat when he felt something stir in the back of his mind, and Clark's voice whispered through his head. "Michel! The globe is awake again!"
Parents calling at the most in-opportune times laugh

"Just realized you...need to be somewhere?" she guessed, looking disappointed.

He floundered. "I..."
Just needs to pop a little blue pill. He’ll be all ready to go in about twenty minutes.

"For thousands of centuries, we received data back from those probes. I have every confidence that given enough time, we can achieve the conversion to a manned vessel. But will we have the time?"
Umm…they’ve spent half a million years sending out unmanned probes because manned flight eluded them. Am guessing they won’t crack it in couple of days now.

"Yes, but we learned so much more during the last one!" Michel complained. "Besides, is it truly fair to make us wait so long for such small portions?"
Yes, Clark’s the v…very patient man.

"I'm sure there's a reason for it," Clark defended
Network television structure. One message per ad-break and you can’t show the bad guys anything actually helpful.

"Anyway, we did learn something," Clark pointed out. "If they've been sending probes into space for thousands of years, their technology must be pretty advanced."
No, they’ve peaked 467,000 years ago and spent the next couple hundred millennia twiddling their thumbs.

I do not even say how it feels to be a Kryptonian living on Earth, because what if they are alarmed, or disappointed, or insulted that their love is not enough? I have you, and I am so grateful, but—" His head dropped into his hands, muffling a sob. "Oh, Clark! I want my mother!"
Oh boy.

Also, maybe they’re in hiding, waiting for the main invasion force to arrive in uuuhh… two years?

So, when’s part 40 due? Please? Pretty please? /places cherry on top/

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Dart! wave

Glad you're all caught up! smile

So, here's what happened: I recently talked a very busy woman into being my beta. The good news is, this should help me get the next parts flowing more smoothly. The bad news is, it may be a while before those parts get posted. But the good news is there is now a : nag : emoji on the discord! laugh

~•~
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
rotflol clap hyper

Sounds like I need to rltry that one out. I am curious what the nag emoji looks like evil

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard