Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#28813 03/28/06 04:39 PM
Sheila Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
This was another great part ot a great story. Lois's and Clark's emotions were displayed so thoroughly, and taking them back to the park setting was bittersweet...the same place where Lois rejected Clark...and she's now accepting him. I cannot wait for the final part to see where this ends. hail

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I'm so, so glad to see you posting this. I was a little afraid you might have abandoned this story, since it's been a while since we got chapter three of it.

I am, of course, a sucker for the plain romantic romance of the love story between Lois and Clark. I'm not here for the ultimate heartbreak of their relationship, and never, ever for the premature death of Lois. (All right, all right, I should let go of that by now.) I'm not even here for the humorous aspect of their love story, even though I do appreciate it, especially when the humour is also sweet and warm.

No, ultimately I'm here for precisely what you're giving us in this chapter of this story. Such strong feelings of tenderness and love that they can't be expressed in Lois and Clark's words to each other, but they can be expressed in your words, in your story. And even though Lois and Clark can't say in so many words what they feel for one another, they can communicate their feelings, thanks to you. With you command of words and language, you can make us, your readers, feel and share Lois and Clark's emotions. You can make us sense Clark's terrible feeling of inadequacy and his crushing need to confess his horrible shortcomings. You make us feel his pain. His bleeding vulnerability and world-shattering honesty. His awful fear, and his desperate courage. And you fill us with Lois and Clark's utter, utter tenderness for one another. Their absolute need to give one another comfort, and to give and receive each other's love, which is so overwhelming that their hearts could burst from it.

This is what I'm here for, Angelic, and you gave it to me here. What can I say? Thank you. And... did I say thank you?

Ann

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Awwwwww. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Columnist
Columnist
I loved this. Completely full of waffy goodness. I'm so glad they finally got to sit down and talk things through. I'm eagerly awaiting the last installment! smile

~Kristen

Joey: If he doesn't like you, then this is all just a moo point.
Rachel: A moo point?
Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion, you know, it just doesn't matter. It's "moo."
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?
Columnist
Columnist
This was well worth the wait! It was so wonderfully in character, and so waffy and sweet! I just loved it to death!

I can't wait to see the final installment of this little series. It's just been brilliant so far.

Spike: "There's a hole in the world...feels like we ought to have known."
-Angel
Merriwether
Merriwether
This is in the realm of my most favourite type of stories. I'm so warm and fuzzy inside. Thanks for supplying this for me on such a perfect reading day (foggy, dark with a tad bit of rain....oh how I wish I had a fire place to snuggle up in front of and read this over).

I will be sad to see this wrap up, but I am **sooo** looking foward to the next part.

Cheers,
ROO

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi angelic_editor,

Where is part 5? confused

MAF

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard