Next Thread
Print Thread
T
TOC Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Three days later, on Monday, Judge Dean Cain, a friend of Lois's, married the happy couple at the Metropolis Courthouse. They'd wanted to marry as soon as possible.
rotflol Sheila, that was... priceless! I love it!

And I love your story. It's so incredibly sweet. More than anything, I love your portrayal of Clark's absolutely wonderful tenderness towards Lois, when she is hurt and lonely. Oh, wow, Sheila. Thank you for this adorable love story!!!
sloppy

Ann

Top Banana
Top Banana
I'm surprised that no one picked up on the other names that I dropped...Paul Tenney and Sam, the girl that Linda caught Paul with.

Thank you guys for riding with me on this one. It's been a pleasant flight! cat

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Columnist
Columnist
I loved this story. Real life sucks at the moment so this story gave me something to look forward to. Thank you. It was great.

Features Writer
Features Writer
yeah toc i thought that line was funny too.
but this story is wonderful and good clap

I will and always be a big fan of Lois and Clark forever and forever.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
This was a great story Sheila! I loved how you worked in the names: 'Tenney', 'Sam', and of course Judge 'Dean Cain.' Very cute and very clever. You were just missing one person: Ms. Hatcher!

I loved this story, you should write a sequel to it!!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great story. goofy

grumble The relation between Paul and Linda seems to me that it was fake just to bother Lois.

Speaking of...Superman, they had to get past that bombshell.

“Lois, are you mad about Superman?”

“Good thinking Kent. Ask when you are doing such wonderful things to my body and I can’t get mad at you. Did you plan that?”

“Nope. Improvised on the spot.” Clark chuckled.
thumbsup

After a couple of weeks honeymoon Lois and Clark would return to the Daily Planet as full partners. Perry was so proud of his reporting couple. That extra day off for the dream team did actually pay off.
thumbsup

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard