Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. drool

“Paul and Linda will be there and probably try to hurt you or embarrass you...let me know if I’m getting warm here.”

“Oh, Clark...I just...”

“Go for me Lois and if things get out of hand, we’ll leave. Just tell me. I’m dying to see you in that black gown.” Clark smiled jokingly but meant every word.

“Well, okay then...but if I say...”
Yes!! thumbsup Lets put does Paul and Linda in there places.

When Clark got to the elevator, he realized what he had just done and thought that maybe he had crossed the line. It was wonderful while it lasted and she did respond. He’d just have to wear his bulletproof jacket home. He smiled to himself.
Yes!! hyper

Get back here! hyper hyper

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Oh this is so sweet my teeth are beginning to hurt!!! wink

I'm loving this story, can't wait to see what happens at the dance!! Don't make us wait too long for the next part!!! laugh

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I have almost no time to reply, but this is adorable! I absolutely loved it that Matt could just feel how much Clark and Lois love one another!

Please post again soon! sloppy

Ann

Kerth
Kerth
I love the kiss at the end; Clark doesn't seem to remember that he's supposed to be playing a role, because he just naturally reacts like he would if he were really with Lois. I could completely see that happening! Good thing Lois liked it...bodes well for the next parts of the story! wink

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Columnist
Columnist
Great part. I loved it. Can't wait for the next one.

Top Banana
Top Banana
Just caught on to this story. Nice premise. thumbsup

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I like that Lois is fitting the wife part well too. It is interesting to see where they will go from here. Keep them coming. Are you sure four parts are enough? LOL

Thanks, Judy

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard