OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. hyper Get back here!

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
This is AU not canon

Note the Warning:

In this story Clark Kent/Superman has been missing presumed dead for ten years. Not seen again after the Nightfall Asteroid incident.
---------------------------------
From her dialog you note that she did not visit Smallville with Clark in episode 8 "Green Glow of Home"

Episode 10 Pheromone, My Lovey
In canon it wears off in the MORNING and When Clark gives in Lois is back to normal and asks him if he is crazy than sees where she is and how she is dressed. In this story it wears off in the Afternoon so when Clark gives in that morning Lois is still under the influence and ends up pregnant.
Of course that afternoon when it does wear off she does not KNOW she is pregnant.

I think Lois would have reacted much as she did in Wendy Richard's Faux Pas

http://www.lcfanfic.com/stories/2001/fauxpas.txt

So I just assumed such a reaction.

Clark disappears in episode 12 All Shook Up at which time Lois has just found she is pregnant but had not told Clark because she has not been speaking to him. Later we will learn that when Perry told her Clark had quit the Daily Planet she assumed it was because of her.

I am trying to do all the backstory as part of Lois Lane's babbles.

Patrick

Framework4
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Note the Warning:

In this story Clark Kent/Superman has been missing presumed dead for ten years. Not seen again after the Nightfall Asteroid incident.
:rolleyes: Thanks I was loss for minute. shock

Get back to write! devilsplat

MAF angel-devil

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Patrick, I really, really like your take on this. As you probably know, I have no problem with stories that are not strictly LNC:TNAOS canon. But whether this is canon or not, I think Lois's character here is very much in line with what we saw on the TV show. I just love her babbling! You really make it sound like a chaotic inner monologue, spoken out loud.

And I love Lois's ambivalence, the way she is alternately blaming Clark for apparently ignoring his son completely and alternately putting the blame on herself for driving him away. That's exactly the way she would feel, I think. She would certainly obsess about Clark's absence. And she would not be proud of the way Jon was conceived and the things she said to Clark afterwards, which explains why she would not contact the Kents.

By the way, I love the way you show us Mad Dog Lane trying to control herself by counting before she explodes:
Another part of her was still holding Mad Dog Lane down , still counting "111, 112, 113, 114,115"
(There are a few typos and little things here, Patrick, so it might be a good thing to have your text beta read. Your story deserves it.)

I also love the way you make us see so clearly that Jon really is Clark's son! Rachel Harris was so right when she could see the Kent charm in the ten-year-old boy. The sort of amused tenderness he shows for his mother... I love it!

I also adored the conversation between Lois and Jon about his "grandparents", and the way Jon would naturally misunderstand Lois and ask her about Sam Lane's latest mistress. And how Lois would go completely blank, having no idea which "Helen" Jon might be talking about. And then, Lois finally manages to tell Jon that he is going to meet his paternal grandparents, his father's parents. And Jon, naturally wiggly and bouncy like so many ten-year-olds, would go completely still.

This is great, Patrick! Just don't keep us waiting for part six as long as we had to wait for part five, you hear?

Ann

L
L Offline
Columnist
Columnist
L
I like this very much! Hopefully more soon?

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
This has been a little hard to follow due to the unfortunate amount of time between the instalments, but now that I think I've got everything figured out so far, I can see this has a lot of potential for an interesting tale.

We have Lois as a mother (not something I'm too crazy about). Clark is apparently the father due to a pheromone induced morning of passion. Then before either has the chance to 'deal' with Lois' pregnancy, Nightfall intervenes and Superman disappears. Unfortunately, Lois never knew that Clark was Superman so she just thinks he ran away.

I think I've got it right. An intriquing set up so far. I think things will get real interesting once Lois finally finds out that Clark=Superman. I wonder who will be the one to tell her... Martha?

Looking forward to more.

Tank (who hopes that real life concerns will allow a somewhat quicker posting schedule)

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard