Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
These are priceless vignettes, ML!

And I absolutely loved this:
“Oh, come on, Clark. You know that I know. But you still had to tell me. That was the way the script goes, isn’t it?”

“Actually, according to the script, I ask you to marry me and you answer: ‘Who’s asking? Clark... or Superman?’”

“That’s not the point!”
*loves* Thanks for sharing these on the boards, they've been hilarious reads!

~ Crystal

"Not all those who wander are lost." — JRR Tolkien
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I know I haven't left feedback on this series before, but I just wanted to say, ML, that I have thoroughly enjoyed each and every one. Seeing a new one posted brings a smile to my face. So thank you. smile

I was saddened when you started off with good things coming to an end, but was glad to hear this is one of the good things that won't. At least not just yet. wink

Chris
"Superman is a guy who's seen wonders we'll never see and Lois is to him, one of those wonders."
Columnist
Columnist
Sorry this is my first feedback on this series, but I love it. It brightens my day to see a new installment posted. smile1 And I love seeing what scene you choose to take apart for each part!

I find it ironic that Clark is the one telling Lois they have to torture themselves for the good of the story. He's the one that would normally want Lois to just fall into his arms.

I can't wait until you post the next part! And although I don't want to see this end, I really hope you choose their original wedding as the last part, minus all the clones and frogs. I think we can all agree that all the wedding-delaying tactics after that just weren't necessary. Since Lois and Clark seem to know the script, I'd love to see Lois tell him that enough is enough. I can't imagine Clark would protest, but I'm sure it would be a good laugh if he did. It couldn't be any more than half-hearted anyway, with Lois getting her way in the end.

I'm eagerly waiting for the next part. These are short enough to fit between classes and homework, but long enough to take a break and make me smile. smile

~Kristen

Joey: If he doesn't like you, then this is all just a moo point.
Rachel: A moo point?
Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion, you know, it just doesn't matter. It's "moo."
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?
Kerth
Kerth
They say that all good things must come to an end. But... Well, since this isn’t a good thing (in fact, it’s a galactically stupid thing), I figure it can go on for a little while longer.
rotflol These stories are very good things, but if telling you that makes you stop, I'll pretend to be galactially stupid too and convieniently forget that fact. These stories are very stupid. Now you have to keep writing more of them. laugh Susan

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I have to echo everyone here. These vignettes are just so funny! Lovely! Ah, poor Lois. She thought she'd get to marry Clark almost as soon as he had proposed, hmm? Well, little did she know about the war on New Krypton, not to mention her own personal Lois-clone. Ahh... so... I'll be sort of expecting you to make Lois say something devastating to Clark when he's off to fight on New Krypton, not to mention that I expect her to say something really scathing when the script says she has to be her own clone! (Send in the clones, you know?)

But.... Hmm, I do expect you to finally bring Lois and Clark together, even though it may take another year and a half! And then, fireworks! You know what I mean!!!!

Ann

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
You made a comeback ML with part 5. Pleaseuse Ultra Woman in one of your stories it was my favourite...maybe part 6? huh?

Thanks, Judy
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
lol

See ya,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Columnist
Columnist
Great part like always. so funny. I would love to see ordinary people next.

Tahu

Features Writer
Features Writer
cute very cute keep it going

I will and always be a big fan of Lois and Clark forever and forever.
MLT Offline
Merriwether
Merriwether
Thanks again for all the great feedback. I'm not making a committment as to how many parts there will be. Right now, I'd guess eight. But then, a couple of days ago, I'd have guessed six. And of course, when I started, I'd have said there will only be one. So...

Anyway, on to part six.

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
These vignettes are inspired!!! And just so... so... so... well, wonderful blush I really liked your "deleted scene" here! thumbsup

Why not just tell everyone that I’ve known all along? Prove that I’m not galactically stupid. I’m not sure why I played along this long.”

“Lois, you can’t!”

“Just watch me, Clark!”

“No, I mean... the love story. The triangle. If people know you knew from the beginning, there will be no unique love triangle.”

She opened her mouth before closing it again. He was right. And if she did this... She was so close to getting what she wanted. She looked at him; even soaking wet, he was easily the most gorgeous man she’d ever seen. And soon now... Oh, yeah.
Can't argue w/ that logic wink

~NICOLE smile

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard