Originally Posted by Mouserocks
Ugh, this was flawless! Per usual clap Well done, Vicki! clap

Your characterization of Jack was well-rounded and magnificent. I love the amount of attention to detail you have in here. That Jack noticed Clark was missing, that he noticed Perry not-so-subtly not-noticing, that he watched Lois' reaction as she searched out Clark... But even you adding in the details about Jack going to live with his aunt. I know he was written out a little hastily in the show, but I never even considered it being a protection for his reputation to leave Metropolis. Very clever!

And of course, I felt every ounce of Jack's worry and Clark's pain bleeding through the screen. I would love to see more stories including Jack in the future, whether in this same vein is up to you. But all in all, phenomenal job!

Aww, thanks, Mouse! smile

Glad you liked it. I've been toying a bit with Jack in a few recent fics - including stuff like the Embracing the Darkness trilogy and he's just a lot of fun. I love that you love the details about him going to live elsewhere for the time being - I'm sure he'll be back someday though!

Thanks for reading!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon