Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
LOL! I find these to be cute. ^_^

And even AFTER they're told he's Superman, none believed it to be true! Poor Lois is the only one who believes herself. Well, Clark too.

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*
Kerth
Kerth
laugh Lois isn't the only galactically stupid one, is she? I love hearing that there are more of these waiting in the wings, and love the frequent posting schedule! Keep them coming! thumbsup Susan

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
If he wasn't so stubborn, insisting that they do things 'by the rules,' they could have gotten together months ago. But 'that wasn't the way things were supposed to go.' How many times had she heard that now? Okay, so maybe only twice. But it was two times too many.
thumbsup clap

Ann

A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
LOLOLOLOL!!

rotflol rotflol rotflol

I love the slight twist from the previous versions. Lois's outburst was hilarious rotflol rotflol

Keep up the good work!
AnnaBtG. laugh

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
“He does sort of look like Superman,” Perry said.

“Yeah, but...” Lex began, examining Kent closely.

“Hey, I’m not Superman,” Clark objected, giving Lois a look that instantly silenced her. “It’s just...” He fiddled with his glasses. “A passing resemblance, maybe. A thing I do at parties.”

“Yeah, that makes sense,” Lex said.

“Don’t worry, son,” Perry added. “We didn’t really believe you were Superman. So...” He looked at the others. “How do we get out of here?”
rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol

Oh ML, this is again priceless! Please stay in your 'stupid' mood for a long while and keep posting these little gems. They're so much fun!

Ursie

Lois: Well, I like my quirks. I think they make me unique.
Clark: You certainly are unique.

Clark: You're high maintenance, you know that?
Lois: But I'm worth it!
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
hahaa, love this one ML! smile

Avatar: Michael Clarke, awesome Aussie cricket player
Columnist
Columnist
I loved all three of them, especially HIM. *smile*

Keep posting the stories are so much fun. Thank you for sharing.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Another great one. It was not what I was expecting. My thought was that you were going to skip straight to Tempus Fugitive. I am glad that you are not keeping them predictable. Changing the style and such is good. Now the question is will my luck continue. "I wish for part 4 to be posted soon."

Looking forward to it.

Thanks, Judy
MLT Offline
Merriwether
Merriwether
It's nice to know that there are others out there who share my twisted sense of humor (well... either it's nice or really, really scary eek )

So... as for the next part... I guess it's about that time, eh?

Hope it doesn't make you groan too loud.

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard