If I was galactically stupid for writing the first Galactically Stupid story, then I’m even more so for writing this one. But... well, sometimes a person just can’t help themselves.

This is a fanfic based on the television show, Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman. No copyright infringement is intended. I’m borrowing these characters for a little fun and not for any profit. For a complete disclaimer, go to: http://www.thompsonlawoffice.ca/Disclaimer.htm.

Galactically Stupid - Part Two
By: ML Thompson <thomplaw@tbaytel.net>
March 2006

Lois examined the equipment, ensuring they had everything ready for their surveillance. She had to admit, she was still slightly annoyed at Perry for assigning Clark to help her with this stakeout. If she had to listen to one more ‘blushing bride’ joke, she was going to hit someone.

Suddenly, Clark threw the blanket over their equipment and grabbed her from behind.

“Are you insane?” Lois gasped. Instead of answering her, he flipped her over to land on her back on the bed, his body pressing into hers. “Clark, this is not funny.” Then, before she could say anything further, Clark’s lips were on hers, his hands pinning hers to the bed.

What was he doing? They might be posing as newlyweds, but they weren’t. In fact, she often barely tolerated his company. She squirmed beneath him, determined to dislodge his weight and then, perhaps drive her point home with a knee to a sensitive part of his anatomy.

Click.

“More towels? Yeah?”

Lois froze beneath Clark, suddenly understanding. The maid. She closed her eyes, returning Clark’s kiss to assist in his illusion. They were posing as newlyweds. And she had told him, the last time they’d been caught in a compromising situation, to maintain that they were sharing a moment of passion so... God, his kiss was incredible. But then she knew that. She’d kissed him just before Trask had thrown her out of an airplane. But this... His body pressed into hers. His hands holding hers hostage. She opened her mouth slightly and was rewarded by the soft brush of his tongue, stroking inside her lower lip, sending sparks throughout her body. Her tongue came out to flick at his, attracting his attention as he chased her tongue back into her mouth.

“Oops. Sorry...”

In the back of her mind, Lois heard the maid’s awkward apology and quick exit from the room. And then.... No! Clark began to move back, finally releasing her lips and her hands. No!

Her arms came up immediately, pulling him back down and claiming his lips in a kiss of pure passion, even as her body moved restlessly under his.

“Lois, what are you doing?” Clark gasped, panting when he finally managed to break away.

“What? Are you honestly telling me you don’t want me?”

“But...” Clark looked confused. “I thought you were in love with Superman,” he said, his eyes lighting up as if glad to have found an argument that would get her to back off.

“Clark? What do you think I am? Galactically stupid? You are Superman!”

Clark’s mouth fell slightly open. “How... how long have you known?”

Lois rolled her eyes, wishing that they could simply end this discussion and go back to the kissing part. “I told you that I knew who you were back when I saw you in that towel. You’re the one who said we had to wait to allow for the whole love triangle thing. So... been there, done that, bought the t-shirt.” She tugged again at his shirt. “Now why don’t we just get down to business here?”

Lois smiled when a stunned Clark allowed her to pull her back to him, kissing her again. It wasn’t long before kissing no longer enough. Her hands snaked under his shirt, growling in frustration when she felt the Superman suit underneath. “Clark, how...” She pulled at the suit, trying to find a way to get her hands under it.

“Wait, wait, wait.” Clark pulled back, struggling to catch his breath. “Lois, we can’t.”

“What do you mean we can’t? We’ve done everything we’re supposed to do. Now...”

“But this isn’t the way things are supposed to go. We don’t make love until we get married.”

“Who came up with that stupid rule? No one consulted me about it.” She raised herself on her elbows. “And tell me something, how does our moving the time-line up a bit hurt our love story?” She raised herself on her elbows as Clark moved back to take a seat on the side of the bed.

“It doesn’t, but... well, don’t you remember the curse?”

“The curse?”

“You know. Tempus. Lady Loisette. The Fox. You dying of some horrible disease if we consummate.”

Lois allowed herself to collapse back on the bed, closing her eyes. “So...” she began after a moment, “...how do we break the stupid curse? I suppose we need a time machine.”

Clark shrugged.

“I don’t suppose you have one in your back pocket,” Lois said, even as the reality of the situation sank in.

“Sorry.”

“So...”

“So...”

“I guess we wait. If I recall correctly Tempus doesn’t show up until season two. Although, to tell the truth, my memory of that first meeting is a little... foggy. It’s almost as if someone tried to erase my memory.”

“Yeah. That’s how I feel, too. But... Lois, I don’t think we have a choice.”

“Fine.” Lois rose to her feet. “Get the maid back in here.”

As Clark rushed to do as commanded, Lois turned her attention to getting the bed straightened out, concentrating on returning the camera equipment to the place they had been before their passionate interlude.

She had to admit, she was still slightly annoyed at Perry for assigning Clark to help her with this stakeout. If she had to listen to one more ‘blushing bride’ joke, she was going to hit someone.

Suddenly, Clark threw the blanket over their equipment and grabbed her from behind.

“Are you insane?” Lois gasped. Instead of answering her, he flipped her over to land on her back on the bed, his body pressing into hers. “Clark, this is not funny.” Then, before she could say anything further, Clark’s lips were on hers, his hands pinning hers to the bed.

What was he doing? They might be posing as newlyweds, but they weren’t. In fact, she often barely tolerated his company. She squirmed beneath him, determined to dislodge his weight and then, perhaps drive her point home with a knee to a sensitive part of his anatomy.

Click.

“More towels? Yeah?”

Lois froze beneath Clark, suddenly understanding. The maid. She closed her eyes, returning Clark’s kiss to assist in his illusion. They were posing as newlyweds. And she had told him, the last time they’d been caught in a compromising situation, to maintain that they were sharing a moment of passion so... God, his kiss was incredible. But then she knew that. She’d kissed him just before Trask had thrown her out of an airplane. But this... His body pressed into hers. His hands holding hers hostage. She opened her mouth slightly and was rewarded by the soft brush of his tongue, stroking inside her lower lip, sending sparks throughout her body. Her tongue came out to flick at his, attracting his attention as he chased her tongue back into her mouth.

“Oops. Sorry...”

In the back of her mind, Lois heard the maid’s awkward apology and quick exit from the room. And then.... Clark began to move back, finally releasing her lips and hands.

Lois let him go, raising herself on her elbows. “Doesn’t anyone knock around here?” she demanded, not quite able to meet Clark’s gaze.

Okay, so it wasn’t time. Still... Her eyes drifted down his body, not quite able to believe what she was willing to put up with if the end result was having access to that body. But when she finally did meet Tempus, she was going to make sure he paid for this.

The End

By the way, did I mention that this is a deleted scene from Honeymoon in Metropolis?

wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane