Print Thread
#28336 03/09/06 10:18 PM
T
TOC Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Hey, Framework, I really like this part! Well, that's Lois in fine babbling form, isn't it? whinging

But I still think Clark should have told Lois that he was Superman, certainly after he found out that she was pregnant. He may have been justified in thinking that the baby was probably Luthor's, but he must have realized that it could have been his, too. He should definitely have told her.

And, you know.... Somehow I find it hard to believe that Lois would have dated Luthor after she made love to Clark. But, okay, maybe she woke up from her pheromone-fever sort of hungover, and then she got just furious when she found out that Clark had "taken advantage" of her.... Yes, that makes sense. Okay, you have convinced me.

I still find it very sad to think that Clark is dead. I would really, really like him to come back to Lois, but maybe that's not part of your plan. So I'll just to have to hang around here and check out your story to see what's going to happen, won't I?
smile

Ann

#28337 03/15/06 11:36 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard