Next Thread
Print Thread
#28283 03/07/06 05:11 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

CJ looked up, and saw that Jon appeared similarly uncomfortable. As their gazes met, CJ began to wonder why the sudden uneasiness had developed between them. They had always had a typical brotherly relationship. Maybe they were never exactly best friends, but they could certainly banter like pros. Heck, they had been in full banter mode not five minutes earlier. He suspected that it had something to do with tomorrow, and the fact that, with the creation of his new identity, Samuel Clark Kent would officially cease to be, even if he had been “dead” for the better part of a month.
Are they worry CJ change by having money?

They both had experienced so many conflicting emotions – loss, grief, pain, uncertainty, and above all hope – since they had last been together, emotions that had largely been kept inside. It wasn’t until they were apart that Jenny had realized how much she had depended on CJ, not just for companionship and love, but also for sharing her innermost thoughts and feelings with. He was the one person that could coax away her bad moods, who could truly make her forget about whatever problems life held, and she suspected that the same was true for him, as well. As Jenny gave CJ the rest of her present, she wasn’t all that surprised at how intensely they responded to each other.
Beautiful! mecry

More ASAP, please.

MAF laugh

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Kerth
Kerth
Interesting, but I think I'd like to see more of the Bat-life side of things - can't be easy getting into the whole "creature of the night" vigilante thing.

Not sure the miniature S is a good idea, even black on black - sooner or later someone is bound to notice it and bring Kryptonite to the party.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Still reading this one - it's really interesting!

I don't have time to write much, but really loved this line and wanted to comment on it:

It wasn’t until they were apart that Jenny had realized how much she had depended on CJ, not just for companionship and love, but also for sharing her innermost thoughts and feelings with.
How much we all feel that at some point or another for someone in our lives. And I'm going through something right now that made me cry just at the line!! thumbsup smile smile

~NICOLE!

Blogger
Blogger
I really continue to enjoy this and get really excited when you put up a new post. But, I can't help having trepidations about Susan, and if somehow she gets into trouble. But, maybe I'm just suspicious. Anyway, love the costume for "Batman" and the Sam Wayne hint of costume --glasses! -- and looking forward to the next part.

Wonder what happens with the pregnancy, and Jenny and CJ getting together, and seeing more of Bruce Wayne, and ... smile1

Clark's Gal

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard