Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Endelda Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Hey Mouse! I did, I did! I was up way, way too late the other night, and it just sort of all poured out lol

Lois feeling around looking for some objective reality under Clark's butt had me snickering too wink and petulant Clark just sort of happened, but seems to have worked so yay!

I'm keeping the bunnies nicely fed and taking them out periodically so my muse can pet them in the hope that she'll pick a favorite and start feeding it!

Thanks for the fdk! [Linked Image]

"HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE." -Terry Pratchett, Hogfather
Endelda Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Thanks Morgana!

"HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE." -Terry Pratchett, Hogfather
Features Writer
Features Writer
Congratulations on your first solo story! Looking forward to more from you.

“No, I don’t need it, but I’ve been pretending to be human for a long time, and some things just get to be a habit.” He said in a low, pain-filled voice.

Lois winced. “Don’t be silly Clark, you’re the most human person I’ve ever known.” He beamed at her like she’d just invented the cure for cancer right there in the car.

Yay Lois! clap

Very well done! thumbsup

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

Endelda Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Thank you Cuidadora! blush

J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
That was so cute and super funny ending.

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Endelda Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Thanks Jackie, I'm glad you enjoyed it! grin

P
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
P
Awe, this was great. Poor Clark, so tired he's floating. But awesome Lois for being so understanding. I enjoyed your fic, endelda!

Endelda Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Thanks PuffyTiger, I'm glad you liked it! That poor sleepy boy scout lol

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Endelda!

Congratulations to posting your first! clap

Between fires and major accidents and natural disasters in other time zones he’d gone three days on about 20 minutes of shut-eye and he was starting to feel it.
LOIS: Bah, I can do three days without sleep, too. Just ask anyone at the Planet about that time two years ago. I even got a Kerth award for the story.
EVERYONE: peep help cat

cathouse, but we’ve been here for hours and nothing!” She waited for a reaction from her partner, but heard nothing other than slow, deep breathing from his seat. Her eyes widened in outrage.
CLARK: What? Not *every* man finds cathouses to be interesting.

She whipped her head around and reached over to thump him on the arm. Her hand was halfway to his bicep
She going to hurt herself?

when he suddenly and inexplicably floated up out of his seat like thistledown on a warm spring breeze.
Oops?

Her eyes narrowed dangerously as she thought about how to handle this revelation.
So, pre- or post-PML?

She suddenly realized how close to his butt her hand was and jerked it back.
Wouldn’t it have been embarrassing if he had floated back down and she’d practically grabbed a hold of his rear side?

“You. Were. Floating!! In your sleep! In my Jeep! Got anything to say for yourself, Smallville?” She all but sneered the last word.
CLARK: [Linked Image]

“Well yeah, of course I did, you’re my best friend, and I love you. Of course I wanted to tell you.” He pled with her from the passenger seat.
So, he just spilled the beens on his secret, huh? Wonder how she’s going to take it.

“I mean, I’ve never told anyone else - except Trask, and he was threatening to kill my parents
LOIS: You told *Trask* that you love me?

“Councilman McDonald could have a farm and be boinking every living thing on it, and I wouldn’t care
So, she’s giving the story to Cat, isn’t she? Should have done that in the first place. Also, “Old McDonald had a farm…” huh? rotflol

She reached over and patted his knee “There’s a good boy” Lois grinned to herself as she ignored the waves of sulk washing in her direction.
Let’s hope she’s good at mothering his 8-y/o self. Maybe she could call Martha and ask for advice on how to bset pull down his britches if he keeps being petulant…

Adorable revelation!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Endelda Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Hi Michael, pleased to meet you! [Linked Image] Thank you! (I was really nervous, but Feli made me do it)

Lois on three days without sleep is truly a terrifying thought!

CLARK: What? Not *every* man finds cathouses to be interesting.

I've tried, but I can't imagine Clark being interested in a cathouse beyond his teen years, unless we're talking about the animal shelter.

So, pre- or post-PML?

Honestly I hadn't even thought about PML but the possibilities are intriguing either way! Will she skin him for that SuperSmooch now that she knows the truth? Will she still be punishing him for his accidental revelation and [Linked Image] will just add fuel to the fire? Hmm, this may bear looking into...

Wouldn’t it have been embarrassing if he had floated back down and she’d practically grabbed a hold of his rear side?

You have no idea how close that came to happening [Linked Image]

So, he just spilled the beans on his secret, huh? Wonder how she’s going to take it.
Oh yes, beans everywhere.

Also, “Old McDonald had a farm…” huh? rotflol
Thank you, this made me giggle when I was writing it too grin

Let’s hope she’s good at mothering his 8-y/o self. Maybe she could call Martha and ask for advice on how to best pull down his britches if he keeps being petulant…

lol I can see it now!
Lois: Hi Martha, it's me. What's the best way to get your SuperSon's britches down when he's misbehaving?
Martha: FINALLY!!

Adorable revelation!

Thank you sir! [Linked Image]

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Endelda,

Glad you took the jump. We've got a really nice pool here smile1

Honestly I hadn't even thought about PML but the possibilities are intriguing either way! Will she skin him for that SuperSmooch now that she knows the truth? Will she still be punishing him for his accidental revelation and will /Lois being naughty/ just add fuel to the fire? Hmm, this may bear looking into...
We can never have too many PML adaptions!

You have no idea how close that came to happening
laugh

Lois: Hi Martha, it's me. What's the best way to get your SuperSon's britches down when he's misbehaving?
Martha: FINALLY!!
rotflol
CLARK: MOOOOOM!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard