Next Thread
Print Thread
#28080 02/26/06 04:45 PM
Sheila Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
This was so emotional. Maybe now, they can move on to the next level. cat

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
#28081 02/26/06 10:03 PM
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Kelly

A very emotional part! smile1

Tricia cool

#28082 02/27/06 03:50 AM
Jaz Offline
Blogger
Blogger
Good story! Looking forward to more! I agree the parts need to be a little longer. Im glad Lois and Clark will finally move past all the anger, and can start being real with each other. Love the emotion that you have portrayed through each character. Keep it going!! thumbsup

PLEASE Post more SOON!!

Thanks!!

Jaz
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stress: The confusion created when ones' mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living daylights out of some idiot who desperately needs it.
#28083 02/27/06 05:10 AM
Blogger
Blogger
I've been enjoying your story and hope you continue to post. I don't often put feedback anymore as I am losing my sight, and typing is often hard for me to proof. Please continue!

Clark's Gal
#28084 02/27/06 06:19 AM
Columnist
Columnist
I love your story.

I love the way they cry together. Wow. You can really feel the emotions.

Please keep posting.

#28085 03/02/06 08:48 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. drool Beautiful!

thumbsup That is went the good neighbors come in.

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#28086 03/02/06 11:52 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Ah yes! Thank you all sooooo much! Your comments have given me that push to write more again and post these next parts closer together and make one or two longer. This next part won't be long (for a very evil reason) laugh but the following will be to make up for my sillyness...

Thank you Shelia, Tricia, Jaz, Clark's Gal, Tauh and MAF. Your comments have been great and helpful. I am glad you are all enjoying the emotions portrayed by the charachters. smile

Part 7 up in 5 min...

~Lois Lane Wanna Be

"Live with intention.
Walk to the edge.
Listen Hard.
Practice wellness.
Play with abandon.
Laugh.
Choose with no regret.
Continue to learn.
Appreciate your friends.
Do what you love.
Live as if this is all there is."
~Mary Anne Radmacher
#28087 12/06/06 04:21 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I'm just now reading this incredibly sweet story. This whole part really moved me:

It was now three in the morning and sleep still failed Clark. His parents went back to bed and he had showered to get the smell of smoke and raw animal off his skin. When he went into his bedroom to change, Clark expected Lois to be asleep in his bed again. Instead, the bed covers were wrinkled but there was no Lois in site. After putting on boxers and a t-shirt, he went downstairs and found Lois, sprawled out over the couch. He knew she took it so he could get some rest on a nice bed but Clark wasn’t tired, wasn’t awake, wasn’t anything. He was just blank inside, void of all emotion, all feeling. He felt like crap before going into the fire and he came back out in much worse shape. Now Clark was sitting on the front porch stair, staring at the dark shadow that was once the Irig barn.

glad to see him show some human emotion

That farm was always so full of life. The calves were born there every spring; the horses and goats would come out and graze. It was such a happy place. Clark loved it as a child because the Irig’s raised chickens for their meat and not their eggs so he got to see the little babies hatch. Just the memory of holding that soft, little, yellow chick brought tears to his eyes. If he hadn’t been so lost in his thoughts, Lois’ sudden presence would not have startled him.

“Sorry.” Lois spoke softly. “Are you okay? I was really worried about you back there.”
Clark glared at Lois and didn’t care what he looked like to her anymore. Hero or weakling, he felt so low right now, nothing mattered. “No, I’m not.”

Glad he's not afraid to tell it like it is

Lois surprised him by sitting down next to him and gently rubbing his back “Do you want to talk?”

Clark turned away, “Lois, I am in no mood to continue our previous discussion in any way, shape…”

Lois placed two fingers on his lips. “I came here to ask if you want to talk about tonight.” She took her fingers off his lips and stroked his check. “Tonight, just be true and talk to me.”

Clark looked down at his hands and was silent. When he came back up to face Lois, tears were streaming down his face. whinging so very moving, that whole scenerio

Clark didn’t need to be asked twice. He pulled Lois close to his body and she curled into his chest. Lois brought Clark’s head back to the cradle of her neck. Once in that secure position, holding on to each other, they gave in. Lois and Clark sobbed for their fight earlier, for the Irig’s and their loss but mostly for each other. Neither one could stand to see the other in pain so all they could do was cry. The tears didn’t seem to stop and Lois and Clark were not letting go.
You're whole story is very very good. I didn't read it until you gave the nfic side a snippet. I'll have to check back here for part 12. Kudos, I think sometimes it's harder to put heavy emotion in a story, yet manage to keep it PG. And this is an excellent example.

doublel

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard