Next Thread
Print Thread
T
TOC Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Would Clark make her change their byline to Kent and Lane?
ROTFLOL!!!! hyper

Okay, they still need to slow down a bit, I can see that. So I won't pester you with the suggestion that I so frequently make to pretty much all the writers on these boards, I promise you I won't... blush But, you are still not getting away from me that easily. Hey, you could have made Clark reveal his Superman identity to Lois here, couldn't you? Hmmmm?

Otherwise, Squirky, this is a lovely first fic! I really, really liked it! So, you come back here with more stories soon, you hear? Hey, you owe me a revelation piece now, you know! wink

Ann

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Grrrrrrr. Opened a fresh window to get a url and it took the post I'd just typed up with it. razz

Okay...start again.

Dang. You've had me singing that song all week, every time I've seen your post headers, Squirky! So naturally I had to stop in the middle of updating the TOCs to go read it. goofy

And I really enjoyed it. Lovely, cute - just what it says in the title. Very sweet, very WAFFy. Funny too.

Sorry I don't have time to offer more detailed fdk - got a heavy day of beta reading ahead to catch up on and I'm way behind already. But definitely thumbsup from this reader.

And remember, if you want to send this one along to the Archive it will be more than welcome. smile

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Columnist
Columnist
Very sweet. Just what I needed before heading to class.

I have one little bone to pick with Clark, though:
Before we start . . . this . . . tell me that you’re letting go of your past, that there won’t be anything between us.
Whenever he says something like this to her about her own issues, I wonder if he thinks of his own.

But regardless, I loved it. Very well written and a wonderful story! smile

~Kristen

Joey: If he doesn't like you, then this is all just a moo point.
Rachel: A moo point?
Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion, you know, it just doesn't matter. It's "moo."
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Well, Kristen, you are perfectly right, and I agree with you and Ann about Clark's Superman business. The thing is, though, that I wanted this to be about Lois and her self-revelation, not so much about Clark. But I'll give much thought about writing a part 3 of 2 to address that issue. It may not be soon, though, as I have mucho work to do before spring break. Thanks, Ann, for the wonderful comments. I loved writing the 'dignity' line and was hoping y'all would enjoy it. Gee, I didn't know that everyone was rooting for Lois's leap of faith . . . *snork* I promise I won't tell. goofy

Have a great day, everyone!

I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind.
Some come from ahead and some come from behind.
But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see.
Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!
~Dr. Seuss
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
That was absolutely adorable. I'm so glad you posted. I really enjoyed it.

Jackie

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great story. thumbsup

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
That was such a sweet tie up of a well written love fic. I thoroughly enjoyed it. cat

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Y'know, I've been shamefully behind on reading anything here, but tonight I peeked into this one (part 2/2, because I wanted quick resolution goofy ) and I'm so glad I did.

This was very, well, sweet. smile With some funny lines in there, too. My personal favorite was Lois's worry that a romantic relationship with Clark will change her relationship with Superman... 'cause, um, yeah, it will. laugh Well, that's assuming Clark does the honorable thing and fesses up. So we could go to a part 3... as others have said, Lois has lots of issues, and you did a good job exploring them, but Clark has issues of his own, which haven't been explored here... yet...

I'm just sayin' wink

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Squirky

I've just read both parts of this. smile They're great. smile1 I look forward to reading more of your work.

Tricia cool

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard