It was just another peaceful day of scribbling notes for a story, when suddenly, there was a loud knock on the door, to the tune of "Shave and a Haircut."

Wondering who it could be, the young man in the armchair stood up and went to the door.

On the other side stood a...well, he guessed it was safe to say "girl", with wildly colored hair pulled into pigtails. She wore an outfit that definitely required a lot of courage, plus a blatant disregard for fashion, and a pair of bunny slippers. She was grinning at him with a...somewhat creepy expression. "Timmy?"

"Um, hello," Timmy said politely. "Can I help y----"

The wierd figure suddenly launched herself at him and wrapped her arms around him in a bone-cracking hug. "Yay! It's you! I finally got the right house!" She let him go abruptly, and he struggled to re-inflate his lungs. "Timmy, Darling, when are you going to write the sequel to that Inside Scoop story?"

Darling?

Was this that fan who----?

Nah, it couldn't be.

"Um, Miss," Timmy began softly, "I'm sorry, but...there is no sequel. It was just a one sho---aaaaaah!"

The girl grabbed him by the arm and began pulling him towards the door. "Don't be silly!" She grinned. "Of course there's a sequel! You can write it on the way!"

"Uh...On the way to where?" Timmy asked meekly.

"Las Vegas!" The girl said, pumping a fist in the air while keeping her other hand securely clinched around his arm. She then started humming a jazzed-up version of what was either "Here Comes The Bride" or "The Oscar Meyer Wiener Song"

Timmy's eyes widened and he tried to dig his feet into the carpeting to slow their progress out the door. "Wait, Miss! There's been some mistake! I can't marry you! I mean, I'm sure you're very nice and all but---really, could you please let me go now? I'm serious; enough is enough, and there's no sequel!" He grabbed onto the doorframe, and clung with all his might as the girl continued to pull him away, seemingly deaf to everything he was saying. "If you could just kindly stop pulling me out the door...PAUL? PAUL, HELP!!!"

Upstairs, a very amiable FoLC set his teacup back down onto the saucer. "Did you guys hear something?" he asked.

The others in the room glanced at each other.

"You're probably just hearing things," Mary said a bit too hastily. "More tea?" Before he could respond, she snatched up the pot and started refilling his cup.

Just then, there was a crash. The FoLCs all exchanged startled glances.

David winced. The ninjas had come early.

~•~