Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#27727 02/08/06 08:53 PM
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
I just logged on for a few minutes before heading to work and was delighted to see this updated.

Nice to see CJ getting into his crime-fighting groove in Gotham. With the midnight calls etc. I hope that Jenny's mother won't think that she was having an affair. Agree with CJ's distrust of Susan, especially knowing he's Batman. Not a huge fan of super-fangirl.

Looking forward to more.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Cindy

An excellent part! smile1

Tricia cool

C
Blogger
Blogger
C
I'm coming out of lurkdom for my first ever post after reading fanfic on these (and other L&C) boards for years.

This is an amazing story and I can't wait for each installment. The Superman/Batman relationship has always been interesting to me, so I'm looking forward to learning what CJ's new life will be like.

Thanks so much for creating this world that takes me away from my own for a brief period every week!

I'm going back into lurkdom now.

Cathy

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. drool

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Blogger
Blogger
Am really enjoying this story and looking forward to the next part!

Clark's Gal
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I'm still reading this one and enjoying it! I'm going to echo Maria's comment about Lois and Jenny's conversation thumbsup

I really like what you're doing here, and the parallel to TOGoM.

And I couldn't go away without remarking on this:

“Hello, sexy,” he said, and he could almost hear her smile through the phone.

“Hey you,” she answered playfully. Behind her voice, he could hear rapid footfalls and the sounds of her moving through the apartment.

“Sorry to be calling so late, and sorry if I woke your mother....”

On the other end, he heard the click of a latch, and a relieved sigh from Jenny. “Don’t be silly,” she said, her voice still light. “I know that you living dead types are creatures of the night....”

CJ clutched his free hand to his chest. “She struck first, I’m hurt,” he said with a laugh. “But, yes, it’s stereotypical but true.”
rotflol

This is funny, but also you can see how much they care for each other - and you can just feel their chemistry. love

So more soon smile

~NICOLE

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard