Yes it will be 12 parts, there is also a special extra part I don't know if I'll post but we will see how things roll... smile

From Part 2

“Lois, you deserve an explanation,” Clark argued. “You deserve no more excuses. You deserve the truth which I haven’t been to keen on sharing with you until now. Your letter just made me see and understand things better. I have always had these secrets. I have always been in love with you. Your letter didn’t make me think those things up. Lois, your letter made me appreciate those things that I had been hiding for so long.”

Lois, who thought she had run out of tears, found fresh one clouding up her vision. “Oh, Clark, I don’t know what to say.”

“Don’t say anything, Lois. I have to go now.” Clark could hear a huge traffic accident on the freeway. The authorities were having a hard time getting to all the victims in the pile up. “Please, I beg you, don’t be mad. Just let it go one last time.” He gently removed Lois from his lap and placed her back in bed.

“Leave and see what happens Kent.” Lois growled. She had gone from touched to angry in about four seconds flat.

“Lois I have to but before I go, I’ll change.” Clark suddenly started to spin around and around until he was no longer dressed like Clark He was dressed exactly like…

“Superman? Clark…oh my God!”

“Lois we will talk when I get back, I just didn’t want to lie anymore. I’m sorry.” With that statement, Superman was gone in a flash leaving Lois more confused and emotionally drained than she had been the night before.

Part 3

He’s Superman. Clark is Superman.

It was a statement that shocked Lois to the point of calling in sick to the Daily Planet. Not that the little fib she told Perry was far from the truth. Lois felt dizzy and tired. She had felt such a mix of emotions in the past couple hours she didn’t know what to say, think or do.

Lois lay in bed thinking of her options on what to do when Clark got back. What could she do? What would she say? The man she trusted most had just lied to her. This wasn’t a small, little, sham. This was a huge, colossal, lie. She was going to kill him and rip him apart.

How do you destroy the most invulnerable man on earth? Maybe with some kryptonite…no! No! How dare she even think of such a thing! That substance could kill Clark if he was exposed to it long enough. Her Clark. The thought of the green rock killing Clark was much more painful than the rock killing Superman. Clark had so much more about him, like a family, job and friends. Superman didn’t have those sorts of things and could never have them with his status.

What was she saying? Lois knew that Clark and Superman were the same person, but even without the powers, Clark wouldn’t be Clark. Without Superman, Clark couldn’t try to live normally. Who knew? She sure didn’t. Lois was becoming quite frustrated by all this thought and inner babble. She couldn’t answer any more questions that she really didn’t have the answers to.

Lois decided the best thing for her was a shower. The warm, clean water would help her sort out things. Rolling out of bed, Lois made her way over to the bathroom where she stopped to look at her reflection. Her eyes were bloodshot, her checks red and puffy and her hair was a mess. “No wonder Clark left, I look like hell.” Lois mumbled to herself. She wanted to imagine that Clark didn’t just turn into Superman, profess his love for her and fly away. Lois wanted to pretend like the last couple hours didn’t happen. Looking back at her reflection she smiled to herself. That was exactly what she was going to do.

“The last victim was just put on a stretcher, Superman. Thanks for all your help” said the officer in charger of the accident scene.

“I’m glad I could help. If you would excuse me…” With that, Superman took off high into the sky. Away from the turmoil and destruction, Superman flew and flew until he was high above the clouds. He was floating, basking in the morning sun, trying to warm his bones from the chill he felt. Clark didn’t know if the chill was from the accident scene or the confrontation he had with Lois earlier that morning. She must be fuming.

Clark did not want to tell Lois like he did about his secret. Clark felt so terrible and yet he felt a strange calm. For the first time ever in his whole life, he had told someone the secret. Clark felt like a giant weight had been lifted from his chest and saw that he was right in taking his own advice. However, Clark had upset Lois by alleviating his own problems on her and that was not right. How could he be so stupid? How could a man like him be worthy of such a fine woman when all he could do was leave her in the dark all the time? Lois didn’t deserve this anymore and Clark knew what he had to do if there was any hope of fixing their relationship.

Lois stepped out of the bathroom in her robe, toweling off her soaking, wet hair. Suddenly she heard a ‘whoosh’ that was all too familiar. He was back. Clark was back and nothing had changed. Nothing had changed and everything was fine everything was…

Nothing was fine at all in this picture.

There was Superman standing in the middle of her living room. He had stood in Lois’ apartment so many times before yet this was different. Superman looked and acted more like Clark. Lois shook her head, nothing was certain anymore. What she once thought to be safe and true was a distant memory and she had no clue how to get it back.

“You’re back so soon.” Lois quipped.

“I wanted to be back for you. To talk.” Clark said cautiously.

Lois just stared at Clark with her hands on her hips, “There is nothing to talk about. Everything is fine.”

Clark sighed. This was going to be more of a challenge than he thought. “Lois, we can’t pretend like nothing just happened. That I didn’t find out anything about your feelings for me or that you still don’t know I’m…” Clark looked down at the suit he was still wearing, “…that I’m Superman.”

Lois looked at Clark with a stone expression. She was determined not to let him in her heart right now. She didn’t want this. All Lois wanted to do was…

“…have time to think” she mumbled quietly. “Clark, I just need some time to think this over. A lot of truths have been revealed in one morning and I think that is a lot for anyone to handle. So please, just give it time, okay?”

“Lois!”

“Clark, please don’t force it. I don’t want…just…I don’t know what I want, except not to talk about this now.” Lois was close to losing her temper and she wasn’t going to get all worked up about this now. Not after spending last night and this morning in tears.

Clark looked at her, defeated. He felt that he and Lois were at a fork in the road but she decided it was best to put up road blocks and find another route. Looking at Lois was just so painful at that moment and suddenly she didn’t matter. Nothing he thought was true mattered anymore.

“Lois, I have somewhere I have to be. I should go.” At that moment, it became clear to both of them that Clark wanted to save himself for a change and take the easy way out. With another ‘whoosh’ he was gone out the window and far into the sky. Once he was gone, Lois went over to the window, closed it, and for the first time in the two years since Superman had arrived, she locked it.

To Be Continued...

"Live with intention.
Walk to the edge.
Listen Hard.
Practice wellness.
Play with abandon.
Laugh.
Choose with no regret.
Continue to learn.
Appreciate your friends.
Do what you love.
Live as if this is all there is."