Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#27563 01/29/06 10:48 AM
Tahu Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
wow, what a super beginning. I love it and I love the letter. Can't wait to read the next part. Sounds really great.

Columnist
Columnist
YAY!!! Finally, you get this fic out. I'm so excited. You know I love this story. I would love it even more if I knew how the hell it's going to end. Hmph!

OOooo look pretty fdk!
I loved how you described that scene. I can picture it in my head. smile

Lois rolled back into her mass of pillows and stared up. The street light was making odd shapes and lines appear over her head. This light was being reflected upward by the lacey curtains making her stare with fascination. She laid transfixed for what seemed like hours, just watching the tiny specks of light. Suddenly the curtains ruffled and the patterns changed making her lose her concentration and will to sleep.
What the hell is up with women, and wearing thier men's shirt? *Looks down at what she is wearing and sniffs the cologne* Mmmmm...now I do. <G>

It wasn’t complete torture wearing Clark’s shirt, but when did he leave it here? Lois pulled the collar of the shirt to her nose and inhaled deeply. She almost fell back into bed, dazed by the smell. Who cared, as long as that smell lasted, she have no problem wearing it.
I can't post the whole freaking letter..But AWWWWWWWWWWW!!! mecry That letter...*sniff*

Great start, Kelly! Love the part. Keep them coming. And you better have the ending on my desk, asap...or there will be consenquences. *Doesnt know if she spelled that right, but doesnt care and is off to dinner* laugh

Rach

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO
Kerth
Kerth
Oooohhh, great start! I love revelation fics. smile1 I'm glad the letter has Clark's name in it...I was afraid that Clark would find it and assume it was about Superman. (He's going to find the letter, right? wink ) Just don't torture them too much before you get Lois and Clark together. I'll be looking for part 2! cool Susan

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Ditto what everyone has said! Ah, but the detail that stuck in my mind is that Lois is sleeping in Clark's shirt, even though they have apparently never found themselves in a situation where it would be in any way natural for him to forget his shirt at her place. Except... Well, they simply must have done some serious cuddling, though! What other explanation can there be for his shirt being in her apartment? Come on, Clark. If you have truly been that close to her, how can you not see that she is aching for you now??? Come back here!!!!

I'm very much looking forward to the rest of this story!

Ann

Features Writer
Features Writer
WOW! what an wonderful and beautiful start i read it twice. Also i agree my husband is like Clark Kent too! smile1 thumbsup whinging notworthy

I will and always be a big fan of Lois and Clark forever and forever.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
wow, what a super beginning.
What the hell is up with women, and wearing thier men's shirt? *Looks down at what she is wearing and sniffs the cologne* Mmmmm...now I do. <G>
Oooohhh, great start! I love revelation fics.
Ah, but the detail that stuck in my mind is that Lois is sleeping in Clark's shirt, even though they have apparently never found themselves in a situation where it would be in any way natural for him to forget his shirt at her place. Except... Well, they simply must have done some serious cuddling, though!
WOW! what an wonderful and beautiful start i read it twice.
Thank you all for taking the time to read my story and those who read and lurk but don't post I thank you too! smile laugh

Now off to post Part 2 in 5 min because I won't be around this weekend to post it. Hope you all enjoy! smile

~Lois Lane Wanna Be

"Live with intention.
Walk to the edge.
Listen Hard.
Practice wellness.
Play with abandon.
Laugh.
Choose with no regret.
Continue to learn.
Appreciate your friends.
Do what you love.
Live as if this is all there is."
~Mary Anne Radmacher
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great start. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard