Print Thread
#27539 01/26/06 12:29 AM
A
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
A
Hey, I missed that earlier!!

Nice story, Mary. The first few paragraphs were lots of fun laugh And the Kyle/'Joe' conversation, LOL!

Not quite sure what it is that they found out *after* Clark gave up the secret... did I miss something?

Great little piece. I hope to see more from you.
See ya,
AnnaBtG. smile

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
#27540 01/27/06 11:22 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thanks, Anna! laugh

I've been toying with the idea of doing a series, but I'm not sure.

It's basically an alternate ending to Sex, Lies, and Videotape, and what they found out is that Lois was pregnant.

I know it's not the greatest little piece in the world...if anyone has an idea of how to improve it, I'm all ears. smile

~•~
#27541 01/28/06 07:12 AM
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Well, Mary, I like this one a lot, and I for one am very grateful that you posted it. Like Anna said, the opening is just delicious. So much fun!!! "...horrendous crime against music...", "...the first chorus having run off to purchase a shotgun...) - Mary, you sure had me rolling on the floor. rotflol And what a splendid way of telling us that this musical perpetrator just had to be Clark, whose only weakness, apart from Lois and Kryptonite, is that he can't carry a tune.

Ah, but then you give us a scare, as Clark steps out of the shower and accepts a cordless phone form a woman with blonde hair! Clark, how could you? Have you deserted Lois? But we quickly start to figure things out, as the guy on the phone calls Clark "Joe" and compliments him on his book about Superman. So "Joe" must indeed be Clark, and the blonde woman must be Lois, with brand new names and identities. Why? You don't exactly tell us, but I sure like your hint: it was because of the sex scandal, which caused the Kents to disappear! So what happened, eh, Mary? I guess Clark kissed Lois, really passionately, dressed in his Superman suit. And somebody saw them, and filmed them, and then that super smoochie was on every channel on TV! rotflol rotflol rotflol And seeing that people have just discussed Mary Sue fics, I have to ask you, Mary, if you added a "Sue" to your name in that story so that Mary Sue was you? laugh

Ann

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard