Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
I'm late commenting, so everyone has already said what I wanted to say. So, ditto to what everyone else said smile . I'm looking forward to hearing Clark's story now that we know Lois's.

- Alicia smile

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Hey!

I know I'm late again, but I guess it's still better tha never. About CK's insecurities, I do think he seems a little too insecure, but I still don't know exactly what happened with Lana, so maybe it was big enough to have such an effect on him.

This part was again great. I loved how Lois opened up to him and talked about Claude.

Btw, I don't know about the rest, but b-plo is perfect for me (no, I haven't forgotten my earlier comments, but smoochies adn nice frinedly talk could never be unwelcome! wink )

Cris

Cris
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hey guys! smile

Thanks, as always, for your wonderful comments! laugh I'm particularly relieved that Clark's insecurities don't seem to be viewed as being overboard. Cristina, I would be very interested in hearing your views after I've posted Part 25, to see whether Clark's own story will make a difference to your perception.

Having worked a six-day week, until yesterday evening, and with several late nights and one overseas trip, clap

Part 25 coming up in just a few minutes.

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard