Next Thread
Print Thread
T
TOC Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Well, Angelic Editor, from your elevated, celestial postition you have certainly figured out what is really keeping Clark and Lois apart. His ever so smooth lies, which make him seem just perfect, and her intimidated awe at the sight of his perfection! Her feeling that she isn't good enough for him, and his inability to confess that he isn't as flawlessly good as she thinks.

So, if you want to keep this a piece which explains why Lois and Clark have such a hard time getting together, consider your story finished and perfect! But, of course, if you want to show us Lois and Clark getting out of the impasse where you put them, you'll just have to write a sequel. wink

Ann

** Edited to include part no in header - LabRat smile

A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Oh, very well done! The words, the emotions... everything flowed so nicely... Great piece!

I won't demand a sequel, but if you want to write one, you can be sure I'll read it smile

See ya,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Thank you so much for the incredible feedback! I was initially so worried about posting my own first fic -- I've been a beta for a couple years now and love it -- that I nearly didn't. But seriously, thanks for the kind words and the encouragement. I really must sit down and plot out a sequel!

~ Crystal

"Not all those who wander are lost." — JRR Tolkien
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
In the past I've mostly read stories which dealt with Clark trying to regain some kind of friendship with Lois and himself doing the distancing. So at least for me, this is a new angle. It's quite believeable for Lois to feel pretty insecure not only in her job but in her private life as well.

Thank you for this great vignette, though if given a choice I'd also see a continuation/sequel.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I really liked it.

"You don't want to fall for me, Farmboy," she said shakily, her eyes on Clark's hands holding her own. "I'm broken." Her eyes closed for a moment. "And I don't think you can fix me," she whispered.
I absolutely love this part. It shows the vulnerability and insecurities of Lois.

It's a nice story on itself, but if you feel the urge to write more ot it, who am I to stop you? wink

ETA: I just noticed you have already posted part 2, so I'm gonna go read it. blush

Greets,

~ An ~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great start. clap

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard