Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Well, I have taken up more than my share of space here lately, so this will be my last post in this thread, I promise.

Terry, thank you so much for your wonderful feedback on my feedback!!!!

You wanted me to write a story. Can't tell you how flattered I am. But I haven't written stories since I was a teenager, and do you know how long ago that was? Being a teacher, this is what I do. Write feedback. (And, when I'm writing for my own pleasure, I write down my thoughts about... well... life, the universe and... eh...)

But you know what they say. Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach. No, I don't really mean that, and I'm certainly not interested in ridiculing my own profession. But I want to say this. Those of you who write these beautiful stories and post them on these boards, THANK YOU!!!! To me, you are the center of the Lois and Clark universe. Where would I be if it weren't for you, who continually open up new roads in Lois and Clark wonderland and invite all of us out here to explore these amazing new territories with you?

Finally, I want to extend a very special thank you to Wendy and Dave, whose beautiful story prompted me to burst into this torrent of words, and which everyone else just loved anyway!!!!

Ann

Columnist
Columnist
Loved the story - everything about it. However, I would love to see a sequel where you actually have Clark and Lois telling Perry and Inspector Henderson the secret. The whole bringing him back from the dead and how they react and help. I can see you doing a beautiful job with it.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great ending.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard