Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Laurach Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Ei Corumba! As Bart Simpson would say. Nice job finally getting it all out in the open. I thought Clark was going to blow it there for a minute with his "She only wants me for my tights" thing. I am glad she said what she said. But wow now we have to wait until after the new year! Oy! Ok Well have a happy new year and thern get back to this as soon as you can. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Top Banana
Top Banana
YES! And Merry Christmas to you, too! I thought they'd never get here! dance

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Kerth
Kerth
sloppy Susan

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
AAARRRGGHHHH!!!!! What can we do with that... that... lunkhead, Marcy? He's been wandering around all over these boards, in and out of everybody's stories, feeling sorry for himself because he hasn't told Lois his secret!!!! huh

Maybe there is nothing for it but doing just what you have Lois doing in this part of your story. Tell that lunkhead that you already know!!! And then make him say out loud what it is that you know already. And then kiss him? Okay, but you should make him stew for awhile, Lois. Don't you ever let him make you feel guilty for him lying to you!!!

Ann

P.S. I love that avatar you've got for yourself, that mugshot of Lois. Seeing that I've never gotten around to getting an avatar for myself, if you should find yours missing one day, I guess there is a likely suspect lurking around these boards!!! blush

P.P.S. Marcy, I've got to tell you, I just got the following text message: Luv him even if hes lunkhed. Lois. sloppy Well, there goes our chance of straightening him out, I guess. What can we do if Lois isn't cooperating?

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I just love this segment. I think that that has to be the most beautiful revelation I've read in a long time. WAFFy, romantic, full of sparkling dialogue and perfect characterisation - and all of it just flowing so naturally and logically.

Just wonderful, Marcy.

And how delightful to see them both being so playful with one another, now that they've got all that misunderstanding out of the way. They are so cute.

I also found Clark's insecurities very poignant and moving. <snuffle>

Beautifully done, from start to finish. thumbsup

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
rotflol I feel exactly the same way about Clark Kent sometimes. Anyways, I may have finished the story, so there is a slim chance I could post late tonight. But don't hold your breath. If it's not there tomorrow, then I just couldn't get to it. I still have to pack tonight, so we'll see what happens.

I have to say, I have definitely been doing the feedback dance lately, and I really enjoyed this process, as well as reading your comments. Part of me still can't believe I actually got the nerve up to post anything.
blush
Thanks,
Marcy

(Elrond's blessing at the departure of the company from Rivendell)

"Farewell, and may the blessing of Elves and Men and all Free Folk go with you.
May the stars shine upon your faces!"
-Lord of the Rings, J.R.R. Tolkien

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard