Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
S
I'm creating my own feedback thread mostly so I can thank you all for your wonderful comments. This installment is a *little* longer then the others (three pages) but still pretty short. My brain can't function in longer chapters then this...I need stuff I can whip out in under two hours, because that's all I have on the computer at a shot. And when I back off from a fic for a while I tend to change direction abruptly. While it's not really noticable between chapters...changing direction *In* a chapter is a bad idea.

This started as a thank-you and turned into a paragraph-long explanation. I'm sorry.

Oh yes, special thanks to labrat...who is making the TOC. the truth is, I'm not exactly the best with computer stuff beyond really BASIC basics. Best I can do if I tried to make my own TOC was to write the title and copy-and-paste the link under it. Labrat not only is awesome and TOC's fics for everybody, but also makes mine look a whole lot neater then it otherwise would. So whole lot of special thanks there.

Anyway...back on topic...what did you guys think?

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Nice addition to the story.

Looking forward to more.

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Great part! More soon please.

Jackie

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Very fascinating. Really looking forward to see how Artemis will deal with the revelation of how evil her stepdad is.

Chris
"Superman is a guy who's seen wonders we'll never see and Lois is to him, one of those wonders."
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hey, nice story. I like the story being told through the child's eyes.

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard