Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I came. I saw. And I conquered...everything.

Oh, what a wicked web we weave. It's strange to see how distorted Lex's view is of the world around him. Greed and Power driving him to commit unspeakable acts and put others around him in danger for the sake of a game. Thankfully Lois never became his. Her doubts and love for Clark made her say 'I can't' a knife in Lex's heart for sure.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by folc4evernaday
I came. I saw. And I conquered...everything.

Oh, what a wicked web we weave. It's strange to see how distorted Lex's view is of the world around him. Greed and Power driving him to commit unspeakable acts and put others around him in danger for the sake of a game. Thankfully Lois never became his. Her doubts and love for Clark made her say 'I can't' a knife in Lex's heart for sure.

Thank goodness for that! It was the first time she opened her eyes during the whole Luthor ordeal. smile If reading Lex's distorted view was strange, it was flat out bizarre to write! wink

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard