Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
JMS was absolutely brilliant.
[Linked Image]

Speaking of muses, I wonder if a certain Narn is available...

And slightly related: Way back when, LnC and B5 had their original airings on the same station, back to back on Sunday. Good times, that.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
<chuckle> She did have some of the best lines. How about, "Boom shakalaka!" (Or should that be confined to the nfic folder? wink )
LOL! Still one of the most hilarious scenes ever on television! laugh

Of course you haven't watched B5 way too many times, for the simple fact that there is no such thing as watching it too many times. Every time I rewatch it, I see some things that I had either missed or forgotten about from previous watchings. JMS was absolutely brilliant.
Same here, I see something new every time! That's part of the genius of JMS - on first viewing it's amazing, but on subsequent viewings, when you can really appreciate just how well thought out every little thing was?! notworthy

Speaking of muses, I wonder if a certain Narn is available...
OMG he would make an AMAZING muse!!

And slightly related: Way back when, LnC and B5 had their original airings on the same station, back to back on Sunday. Good times, that.
Aww, that sounds awesome!! Wish I'd been watching them both back then - though I was probably a little too young to really appreciate them.

~*Monica*~

"Being with you is stronger than me alone."
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard