Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
We've got a house full of sickies at the moment.
[Linked Image] Here's hoping your little ones get better soon! smile1

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
C
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
C
Very cute story! I'd also like to find out more about what Lois was running from. After all, jumping into the deep end is her specialty, isn't it? ;-)

Loved when Martha and Jonathan showed up! Martha handled the situation like a pro! I guess all those years with a super son have taught her a thing or two about coping with unusual situations.

I would have like to have eavesdropped on the conversation at the restaurant! Martha and Jonathan watching their son falling for the famous Lois Lane. <g>

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Very cool fic. I would love to know what Lois got herself into this time. And how meeting Clark outside of a work situation (he's not her potential competition at the Planet) changes Lois' perception of him. Please continue!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
I really liked this story. At first I thought this was the meeting of alt-Clark and main Lois until the mention of the DC Airport. I also was afraid he had come here to meet Lana.

John Pack Lambert
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard