Next Thread
Print Thread
T
TOC Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Hey, ChriscyK, you're asking us if you should continue your story???? Okay, I get it, when you've come up with a premise as delicious as this one, I can see that you'd like some praise for it. So, is this brilliant? Check. Do we want to know what Lois from 1992 will say when she finds herself transported possibly ten years into the future, where she is the mother of two wonderful children and married to the most fantastic man in the world, whom she's never seen or heard of in her life? Check. So should you continue it? Aw, ChriscyK. Why didn't you ask this question on All Fool's Day, so that we could have given you an answer that was a bit of fun?

Yes, you should continue it. Yes, yes, YES!!!!

hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper

Ann

EDIT: Just changing the header of the post to reflect that Chriscky has now got a title for her story. Yay, Chriscy! <g>

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
You want my vote, you got it. smile1
From a fellow newbie post-er,
Marcy aka Kent28 wave

(Elrond's blessing at the departure of the company from Rivendell)

"Farewell, and may the blessing of Elves and Men and all Free Folk go with you.
May the stars shine upon your faces!"
-Lord of the Rings, J.R.R. Tolkien
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Yes, yes, yes!!! did i say yes?

Thanks for the love
Thanks for the guidance
Thanks for the TARTAN PRIDE HA!

Can't Stop Me Now - Rod Stewart - Time 2013
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well it is a tease that is for sure. Now post a full chapter. You got my vote. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Top Banana
Top Banana
Uh...duh...Yeah! Continue! cat

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Okay, I get it, when you've come up with a premise as delicious as this one, I can see that you'd like some praise for it.
Okay, I realize *now* that it was sort of pointless to be asking whether I should continue it since there probably wouldn't be anyone mean enough to say something like, "This is SO crappy I wouldn't feed it to the fleas on my dog." goofy But I guess I could have gotten no responses and that would have been my answer!

Regardless, I'm so glad you all enjoyed it, and I really hope I don't disappoint now! Thanks sooo much for the encouragement. The next part's coming up soon. smile

Chriscy

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard