Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
R
Comments go here.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup This is getting good.

But while her story was muted and unfinished, her message rang through like a clarion bell. This woman was beseeching Lois, as someone with influence and interest, to deliver the help that was so direly needed.
confused Can Clark be on earth to the finish of this investigation?

More ASAP, please.

MAF clap

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Oh Rac!!

What a heart-wrenching, beautifully written story!! I remember when you first started writing this years ago!!

I've finally caught up and I've anxiously waiting more!!!

My heart just breaks for Clark and all that he's been through and has missed in his life back on earth with Lois and his tiny son.

Great job!!!

Missy

Columnist
Columnist
Hi Rac,

I agree with Missy, I think this story is beautifully written and as I've said before, so atmospheric. I am there with Lois and Clark every step of the way. So, I'm happy that Clark is safe for the moment.

But now I'm worried that something dreadful is about to happen to Ultrawoman. I'm wondering if Lois' human genetics will perhaps help protect her against kryptonite exposure, cause I have a feeling that she's about to run into trouble.

Can't wait for more. wink

Yours Jenni

Kerth
Kerth
Hmm, interesting... I think Clark is going home soon smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Top Banana
Top Banana
Let me add my admiration for how beautifully this is written, Rac. I can see so clearly the physical toll that Clark's incarceration has had on him and feel the poignancy of his parents' story and that of Lois and thoer child. But what's going to happen to Lois now - will she go off to Africa - what will happen to her there?

c.

R
Rac Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
R
Hi everyone!

Thanks for all of your comments. Maria, Lois has only been staying in Clark's place when she's in Metropolis. Since she's mostly in Kansas, that's not very often.

Hi Missy. Thanks for reading and for commenting. I'm glad you've caught up with the story so far. Hopefully it won't take years to finish from this point.

Jenni, thanks for your comments. I'm very happy to hear you describe the story as 'atmospheric,' since that's definitely been something I've been trying to focus on. I agree that Lois is likely to run into some trouble, but what kind remains to be seen.

Hi Jose. There's still more in store for both Lois and Clark, but I'm not saying exactly what at this point wink

Hi Carol, thanks for your comments. Your questions regarding what Lois will do next should be answered soon as I'm about to post the next section.

More in a few minutes, everyone. Thanks for your patience and for all the comments. I hope everyone had a happy holiday season, and a very happy new year to everyone!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard