Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#26336 12/05/05 05:05 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Sorry this is delayed... my weekend was busy and this evening has been a bear. Hope you guys like the way this section ends...

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
yeah - he's almost back!

i just hope he can remember that number. does having a great memory require *knowing* that you have a great memory? smile

i've been completely remiss in commenting on this story - but i have just caught up and am glad to have finally done it today when there's an end in sight to this separation!

great story, Pam - keep those parts coming!

Shells

You must be the change you wish to see in the world.

- Mahatma Gandhi
Top Banana
Top Banana
Definitely a positive cliffhanger. laugh

I think Gwen is playing with fire here and I hope she is hurt. razz

thumbsup

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Kerth
Kerth
Whew...I knew the phone call would make to the office eventually. Now Clark needs to follow up on it and get out of Gwen's evil, EVIL clutches! Don't give up, Lois! smile Susan

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Pam

An excellent part! smile1

Tricia cool

Kerth
Kerth
Yay!! hyper

They are going to bump into Gwen? wink

Jose wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Quote from a previous comment thread...

Originally posted by sheilah:
Interesting how Kal seemed to revert to his autocratic self. It makes me wonder how much he has changed--or how deep that change goes. Darn. I really should have waited until it was done. I don't think I'm up for close calls with Trask when I have to wait between each post. And BTW, hasn't it been forever since part 10 was posted?
Actually, it makes perfect sense. Kal doesn't have Lois in his life or all his later experiances, he just has the base training and the subtle cultural class-system brainwashing that he was exposed to every day of his formative years.

I really thought that Gwen may turn out to be a good-guy, until she made Kal think Lois was a dream evil evil evil evil !

Let her FRY!!! splat splat splat splat

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

It was Brenda, from his dreams. But Brenda was in the dreams with Lois, and if Brenda was real...

Lois was real.
Yes! smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard