Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Ok, guys; here's the things: I'm worried... ABOUT US!

I mean, we're supposed to be a good-at-persuading-and-nagging lot, right? Well, then how come we still haven't forced -no, wait-, er, I mean, made Wendy see and decided for herself -with no threat, attack or inappropriate means on our side whatsoever laugh -that posting every day is a much better schedule??

well, on the bright side, they got their man... Though at this point, I'm not even sure that's a positive thing... Griffin Senior does make a good point here after all

“At my age?” Griffin seemed only amused. “What’s a few years either way? Nah. I’d rather die knowing that reporter-bitch is safely six feet under.”
Another great part, Wendy.. But really, I am more than ready for some waff :p

Cris
Q
Qex Offline
Blogger
Blogger
Q
Grrr... Evil cliffhanger!

But all the same, excellent job! I'm really enjoying following this story along. smile1

Merriwether
Merriwether
Sorry I have not posted any comments lately. What a cliffhanger!!!

That one day, soon, they would no longer be there? Gone, just... absent, not there any more, as if they’d never existed?
Very well put - very sad.

I don't know what I am more eager to read at the moment - Clark telling Lois he loves her, etc. or to find out what is making Lois sick!!!! I know I want Lois better, but arugh when is Clark going to spit it out!! cat

Excellent job - I love being tortured. I'm actually developing a nail biting problem.

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
/me peeks into the folder and shakes her head.

Nicole, Nicole, Nicole...

I find it verrrrry hard to believe that these cliffhangers are unintentional.
But I swear! I just go into the file, count out a certain number of pages and then find the next section break! goofy This section, admittedly, was a little shorter than I'd ideally post, but the next break wasn't for about four pages and I didn't want to go that much further. You really think that I'd deliberately leave you somewhere nasty? goofy

Well, I will admit to being... happy wink ...when posted parts end somewhere... intriguing. goofy

As an aside, I was amused by how many people thought that Henderson had killed Edwin Griffin. Since Griffin's the one who injected Lois with the poison, this suggests you all think that Henderson is in on it and wants Lois to die. Hmmm... now, that would be a diabolical plot, wouldn't it? And fun, too. I might have done that, mightn't I? evil

Okay, I'm being yelled at in IRC as ever, so I guess I'd better hurry up and get Part 16 ready. Thanks again for all your wonderful, kind comments!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard