Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Merriwether
Merriwether
Hehe! Good show!!! dance

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Columnist
Columnist
The last part was so heartbreaking! When will you post the happy ending??? Soon I hope... grovel

~Kristen

Joey: If he doesn't like you, then this is all just a moo point.
Rachel: A moo point?
Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion, you know, it just doesn't matter. It's "moo."
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I don't even know where to start to thank you all for the fantastic, amazing comments on part 3. Nicole and Sara's detailed, analytical posts picking out particular lines, Ann yelling at Clark (which really made me laugh goofy ). Thank you so very much, and I really hope you enjoy the end.

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow, poor Clark. I'm still in the camp who thinks Lois deserves whatever she gets. lol

But I feel for him. He's boxed himself in so that no matter what Lois says, he can't possibly believe her if she turns around and says she loves Clark. It'll be interesting to see, Wendy, how you get them out of this pickle. How about a story where they end up forgiving each other and just ending up as friends? wink

Nah.

Loving this story so far. Can't wait for the conclusion. Oh, I don't have to wait. Hehe. Off to part 4!

Happy birthday, Laura! There sure are a lot of December babies.

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard