Hi,

Great part. thumbsup Love this?

"Um, I don't know, exactly. Sometimes I get these 'feelings' about Lois. Like she's in some kind of trouble. Just a minute ago, it felt like she was having some kind of terrific trauma. But now it's stopped, and everything feels normal."

"Are these feelings...um...are they usually pretty reliable?" Walter asked as they headed back to the cabin.

"Not always; but I've learned not to ignore them."

"Why not just give her a call? Make sure everything's okay?"
eek At least they know something most be wrong.

"I'm not. Besides a broken arm, I have no feeling from about the waist down. And I think I must be hemorrhaging inside somewhere. I've been getting weaker and weaker for the past while." From her pallid skin, which was covered with a sheen of perspiration, Karen suspected that this was indeed the case. Lois was obviously going into severe shock.
eek OMG!

"Yes, you *can*. It's up to you," she repeated. She took a deep, labored breath. "Save my babies." The intensity in her eyes began to fade, and the ferocity of her grip on Karen's forearm lessened. "And tell Clark that ... that I lo..." Her eyes glazed over, and she slumped forward against her shoulder restraint, unconscious.
eek OMG! She needs help.

Emma grinned. Then she sobered. "How's Mama? She's still alive, isn't she?"

"Of course she is," Karen said. But she reached to take Lois's wrist. The pulse was there -- but it was growing weaker.
Get back here! hyper

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF