Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
mrsMxyzptlk: Mrs. M! hyper Howdy, stranger. smile1

I feel rather stupid that this never occurred to me. I like this direction you're taking.
That was my thought too when I rewatched this episode to brush up for this story. How come that was never considered? What if the ADA had been male and Lois had been the star witness? Clark certainly would be bringing up the evident ethics violation and Lois would be denying that nothing wrong was going on. I can totally picture that. It's the same ethics violation of Lois both dating and reporting on Lex Luthor at the same time. If nothing else, it should give someone (Perry) pause.

Also, since it was Lois's uncle who's cafe was bombed, and Clark who was the witness to the bombing, could either one of them claim to be enough "unbiased" to write up said story in which they are intimately involved? Similarly, should Perry have let Lois write up the "death" of Metallo, since he had been her sister's jerk of a boyfriend? (Clark also was biased being that he was one kidnapped.) Alas, that would be for another story to delve into.

Glad to have you drop in. Thanks for your comments. wave

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

Any reason for the triple empty quote blocks? Did something get lost in translation?
[Linked Image] Nothing to see there. Just filler space. Please move along. Please move along.

Quote:
Did Lois bring Mayson homemade cookies?
I doubt Lois would waste her time in that manner.
Trying to make good with Mayson or at least get her into the hospital with salmonella?
LOIS: Nobody told me to bake the cookies until the eggs where all cooked.
CLARK: Should I get a new wet cloth, Mayson?

Ewwwww. Ellen went after DAN?
laugh I was thinking “Jack Daniel’s”. But yours fun, too. Like mother like daughter.

That would explain why she kissed him after telling him 'no'.
Phoenix Lex: She *does* love me! hyper

seems to point to Lois getting enough exercise to burn off all the calories.
[Linked Image] I’m so behind on the other epic blush

MAYSON: What? Me? No! Can first cousins date on Krypton?
CLARK: I doubt it.
MAYSON: Then definitely not.
[Linked Image] Does that mean Mayson will soon dress up like this?
[Linked Image]

Quote:
She’s just like Christmas, isn’t she?
You mean a gift that's only opened once a year?
CLARK: Where's Herb and that time machine?
laugh I was thinking that Christmas Joke from one of the Pierce Brosnan Bond movies about…uh…you know…only once a year.

It was listed as a crime in the penal code I referenced in Lois and Clark Do 100 Crimes thread.
CAT: Uh-oh.
Cat thinking this would also apply to females making lewd comments towards the male populace?

LOIS: /doesn’t realize that Clark is referring to her and gets all huffy/
It’s funny how she always finds a reason to get huffy.
LOIS: Super-power!

Quote:
ER: What? He might want to ask her out on a date or something.
LOIS: That's professional. (sarcasm)
ER: What? *She’s* dressing up as ‘available’ to get inside scoops.
LOIS: That’s because I’m a woman. When a guy does it, it’s creepy and unprofessional.
I thought the "she" was Mayson.
No, I pointed at Lois because of her snarky remark at Mayson’s choice of undress.

CLARK /confused why pretty women being nice to him always seems to lead to trouble/
CLARK: Ma, it happened again.
rotflol

ER: It did work in that one story by Editor Jax where she sent L&C to New Orleans during Mardi Gras.
Ooooh. I haven't read that one! Would that be over on the Archives, per chance? Or is that something else I should look for over at Annie's Nfic Archives?
Hmm…hey look! It’s over here Southern Nights At least I was right on the author (you can check via the archives)

RALPH: /wave/
And gave Clark to Cat? jawdrop
CAT: hyper
Was thinking Ralph.
CAT: sick:

Reeve-CLARK: Dad died when I was young. I try to forget that part. Plus, I got there during Kindergarten, so some of my personality was already formed.
I thought it was more like Age 3.
That’s the age kids can join Kindergarten over here. Before that, it’s the baby group in Kindergarten. A room full of 3-4 y/o is hard. /thinks back to civil service days/ dizzy

LOIS: I’ll kill him!
EW: Not really helping her case there, is she?
When is she ever?
LOIS: [Linked Image]

ER: /peep/ That last one just fell into place…
And you wonder why your Lois-Muse has been absent lately?
[Linked Image] Actually, I think Tempus-Muse dumped her in Alt-Muse-Universe…

ER: I was thinking ‘happy place thoughts’?
And going to his "happy place" will stop him from being aroused?
No, I was thinking it’s so horrible (kissing Mayson) he had to distract himself to not go bonkers.
LOIS: That’s my Clarkie Bear!

ER: Robin?
HIMYM = How I Met Your Mother.
Ooops? My brain went to ‘HIM’ instead of ‘HIMYM’ when I read ‘HIMYM’.

I take offense at that and any other statement of fact that implies my characters don't take their work seriously.
[Linked Image] They are much more fun that way?

CLARK: Keep taking off clothing. I don't see any matches yet.
EW: What does that have to do with Pictionary?
LOIS: I was wondering the same thing?
CLARK: But Mayson said that's how this game was played.
clap

ER: And yet, they both want to put him into jail when she jumps out of a closet at a girls dorm, dressed as The Naked Man with a clown mask and very large shoes.
CO-ED: He was exaggerating with the shoes.
I have no idea where you just went, but that sounds like grounds for Perry not to hire Ralph.
The old saying about a man’s shoe size and how the co-ed decided that Clown-Ralph’s not really representing himself truthfully so might as well call the cops?

MAYSON: Honestly, D.A. Clemmons I had *no* idea that my married ex-boss whom I was sleeping was also head of an international crime syndicate.
LOIS: Explains a lot about the D.A.'s office in Metropolis conviction rate, doesn't it?
laugh

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Oh, you are all so kind to fill up my inbox today. Thank you. smile

KatherineKent: First one in to brighten my morning.
grin

I knew it. As soon as Uncle Mike's cafe was mentioned...
You knew that Lois couldn't be properly jealous unless Clark went on a real date?
CLARK: Date? Mayson and I aren't dating. It was just one kiss. We're just friends.
Why ever would he risk mentioning the kiss???!!!!

No, no, Don't lose hope. You were right the first time round!
evil But don't worry. There's only one part left. I could surprise you and they might invite Lois to the wedding.
I'm sure she'd love to attend!

Okay, so my prediction of Lois telling Clark she has feeling for him going off without a hitch was ... completely waaay off.
[Linked Image] Rumor has it that happens in my stories.
Really? Mine too - sometimes.

No. That wasn't what she meant ... the 'new' thing you're supposed to try ... it's her ... it's LOIS!
I love you yelling at my characters. smile1 Sometimes, I wish they could hear you.
CLARK: But Lois isn't "new", she's "old".
LOIS: What was that?
CLARK: What? You hear the voices too?
rotflol

Spot on for Bobby!
Thank you. I find him one of my favorite guest appearances.
Definitely. You know, I don't remember ever putting Bobby into one of my stories. I might have to rectify that. Oh - he's in Scribbles - on the phone!

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Darth Michael
Did Lois bring Mayson homemade cookies?
EW: I doubt Lois would waste her time in that manner.
ER: Trying to make good with Mayson or at least get her into the hospital with salmonella?
LOIS: Nobody told me to bake the cookies until the eggs where all cooked.
CLARK: Should I get a new wet cloth, Mayson?
Exactly. Why would Lois do something that would bring out the nurturing side of Clark?

I was thinking “Jack Daniel’s”. But yours fun, too. Like mother like daughter.
CLARK: Just another reason, Lois, why you shouldn't date young men, Jimmy's father, or DEA agents.

Does that mean Mayson will soon dress up like this? /Supergirl/
Even with Super powers, I can't see her dressing like that.

[Linked Image]
I've got to say. This looks like Lois's nightmare from S4 turned into Clark's parenting nightmare of having sextuplet teenage daughters who dress like this.
CLARK: Do we really *need* kids, Lois?

Cat thinking this would also apply to females making lewd comments towards the male populace?
Yes, but like most laws it's usually geared in one direction.

Hmm…hey look! It’s over here Southern Nights At least I was right on the author (you can check via the archives)
Thanks for the referral! hyper

Reeve-CLARK: Dad died when I was young. I try to forget that part. Plus, I got there during Kindergarten, so some of my personality was already formed.
EW: I thought it was more like Age 3.
ER: That’s the age kids can join Kindergarten over here. Before that, it’s the baby group in Kindergarten. A room full of 3-4 y/o is hard. /thinks back to civil service days/
Here 3-5 is Preschool. Kindergarten is age 5-6.

LOIS: I’ll kill him!
EW: Not really helping her case there, is she?
ER: When is she ever?
LOIS: /when I dress like a concubine and dance/
Yes, but that was inadvertent.
CLARK: Still worked.

Actually, I think Tempus-Muse dumped her in Alt-Muse-Universe…
sad He's mean that way.

No, I was thinking it’s so horrible (kissing Mayson) he had to distract himself to not go bonkers.
LOIS: That’s my Clarkie Bear!
CLARK: It really wasn't that bad.
LOIS: Can't we make him lose his voice at some point?

ER: They are much more fun that way?
[Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by KatherineKent
You knew that Lois couldn't be properly jealous unless Clark went on a real date?
CLARK: Date? Mayson and I aren't dating. It was just one kiss. We're just friends.
KK: Why ever would he risk mentioning the kiss???!!!!
Cause he's a lunkhead?

KK: No, no, Don't lose hope. You were right the first time round!
EW: But don't worry. There's only one part left. I could surprise you and they might invite Lois to the wedding.
KK: I'm sure she'd love to attend!
MINISTER: Is there anyone with just cause...
LOIS: /standing/ Yo! Right here! That groom belongs to me!

You know, I don't remember ever putting Bobby into one of my stories. I might have to rectify that. Oh - he's in Scribbles - on the phone!
He's one of those fun characters who can say just about anything and get away with it. (as long as he's eating at the time.)

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

Exactly. Why would Lois do something that would bring out the nurturing side of Clark?
laugh

CLARK: Just another reason, Lois, why you shouldn't date young men, Jimmy's father, or DEA agents.
clap

I've got to say. This looks like Lois's nightmare from S4 turned into Clark's parenting nightmare of having sextuplet teenage daughters who dress like this.
CLARK: Do we really *need* kids, Lois?
Oh this is a fun idea! Only thing weird would be where they got the blue eyes and blonde hair from…

Thanks for the referral!
You’re welcome!

Here 3-5 is Preschool. Kindergarten is age 5-6.
Yeah, preschool is/was just a sub-group in Kindergarten over here. I think. No idea what the politicians played around with since back then.

Quote:
Actually, I think Tempus-Muse dumped her in Alt-Muse-Universe…
He's mean that way.
[Linked Image]

CLARK: It really wasn't that bad.
LOIS: Can't we make him lose his voice at some point?
And then he wakes up and Lex tries to make him his love slave and then Deter tries to make him his love slave and then Lex Jr. tries to make him his love slave?

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
I was so hoping we would not have to deal with the scene of Mayson kissing Clark. That is the scene I hate the most of any from the show.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
I liked the new scene with Bobby Bigmouth. I always felt he was an under-utilized character. He is also right about the potential effects of Clark and Mayson having a relationship. I also like that he told Clark that Lois has no clue he loves her. I hope to see real progress on that relationship.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
John: Wow, already onto part 2. hyper

I was so hoping we would not have to deal with the scene of Mayson kissing Clark. That is the scene I hate the most of any from the show.
I don't know; that scene with Lois kissing Lex kind of made ME want to go scream in the Arctic. peep Should have known better to mention the L.E.X. word around you. wink

I liked the new scene with Bobby Bigmouth. I always felt he was an under-utilized character.
Thanks. I've also enjoyed his character.

He is also right about the potential effects of Clark and Mayson having a relationship.
I thought that was obvious when I first watched that scene, but then again, this is a city where people think it's acceptable to wear a bikini to work (at an office). So, social laws might be a bit lax.

I also like that he told Clark that Lois has no clue he loves her. I hope to see real progress on that relationship.
That could be the same of Clark... that Clark has no clue about Lois liking him. Clark and Mayson living happily ever after? Hmmmm. But I don't think I could make that funny. wink Thanks for reading.

VirginiaR.
---
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard