Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
cuidadora: Oh, goodie! More comments. Thank you for reading.

Great set-up! I love the premise. Lois's thoughts and wrong conclusions are delightful. rotflol
Thank you. I'm sure none of us ever come to the wrong conclusions while on journeying on the roller coaster of love. wink Yet, despite that, it's always fun to see someone else deal with it as well. We don't feel quite so alone with our trials.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
KatherineKent: hyper Yea! KK arrived for her review.

Originally Posted by KK
Originally Posted by EW
Inspired by KatherineKent’s suggestion
Woo hoo! You're posting. I've been waiting and waiting for this. Yay.
Yeah, I know this took forever. It was slow writing those last few parts of Wrong Clark. Thank you for posting your new story, too.

I'm going to have to be careful with my comments, though. Don't want to give anything away!
Please! grovel Gentle readers, as winner of this past spring's auction, KK won the opportunity to supply me with a plot and read the story before anyone else. [Linked Image] She received her copy MONTHS ago.

I hate that.
Me, too.

Can I have some of those?
Um... KK, I think you're great but we don't really have that kind of relationship. wink I usually get my fill by writing them.

Clark could never be one-sided or stereotypical.
Well, there was that time that Woody Samms stole his body...

Hmm, I wonder if he really was cardboard in the dream. You know, turn him sideways and you can see the edge ... the cardboard ridges.
Hmmmm. I wonder if a cardboard cutout of Clark could give you knee-melting kisses or merely paper cuts.

Hmm, I wonder what Clark was doing in this dream. Something, clearly, un-Clark-like. Okay, so instead of sweet, genuine, caring ... he was rude, fake, dismissive?
/Points to Woody Samms reference above/

Ahh, a jerk, only after ... you know.
See, stereotypical man. Nothing like Clark.

Originally Posted by KK
Originally Posted by WaGD Part 1
One: Clark was a true gentleman.
Oh, absolutely. And, by the way, sooo glad you managed to show this throughout the fic.
Thank you. I love that side of his character.

Okay, so the Clark from her dream was only interested in 'looks', not personality and substance. Ahh. No wonder he was cardboard/one-dimensional.
Eeeks! What if Ralph switched bodies with Clark? /shivers in disgust/

Clark is such a gentleman, but I wonder if Lois wanted him to want to see inside her bedroom!
LOIS: Clark finally wants to see my bedroom, only to examine my alarm clock. Gee, lucky me.

And even though she's smiling I think there is disappointment inside her heart.
Yeah, it's one of those sad smiles you put on your face when you've been proven right, only when she want to be proven wrong.

Ummm, the ominous drums are playing in my head ... Mayson is on the horizon, isn't she?
In the next part actually...

Clark's smiling ... just cause it's a nice day, and just cause he's with Lois, and so many other lovely things, but Lois thinks he smiling because of the blonde - I guess.
Well, Lois's neighbor's husband thinks she hot (she does have what -- 4 kids?), ergo Clark must think she's hot too.

Clark being gentlemanly again! Lois will get rather fed up ... and I notice something of a pattern emerging ... but gonna keep my lips sealed.
Yes, Clark's a sweetie, who only seems to help out attractive women. [Linked Image]
LOIS: Duh! He's male!
CLARK: [Linked Image] Lois noticed.

Okay Lois has mentioned at least four woman from Clark's past who have shown interest in him ... for someone who had little respect for her partner when they first met she sure took notice of who took notice of him.
Well, being HER partner means he's not allowed to have any other women talk to him without her strict written permission, which she'll never give.
PERRY: Lois...
LOIS: What? That sounds fair.

Woo Hoo. Lois should definitely tell him how she feels. And it's bound to go completely without hitch. Why would anything ever go wrong?
Um... because I wrote the story?

Fantastic first part Virginia. Can't wait for the rest.
Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Originally Posted by KatherineKent
Are you saying that I'm just full of WAFF!!! I resent that remark ... I can write angst ... I think, sometimes, I've ... uh...

Okay, I hate angst.
That's not true. You have plenty of conflict in your stories.

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Yes, but Darth Michael doesn't quote the story in huge chunks. He does it in lots and lots of little quotes. Just teasing you. I don't care how people comment as long as they do.

I know I was just teasing also laugh

Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Are you saying that I'm just full of WAFF!!! I resent that remark ... I can write angst ... I think, sometimes, I've ... uh...

Okay, I hate angst.

Yes she does but the difference is that Victoria seems to put a bit of conflict in and then wraps it up in 2 to 3 parts. As opposed to *some* people who keep it going for weeks/months (years??) without a good resolution... Still teasing but those long mostly angsty/torturing stories don't grab me like most of Victoria's do. Could be personal preference, could be not having an eternal attention span. Who knows??

This is why I am looking forward to this story. One it is short enough that even VirginiaR can't torture Lois and Clark too much and two due to Victoria's plot idea I can't wait to see what you do with it as it is sure to have a number of interesting twists as you always do. dance

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Mike M
I know I was just teasing also laugh
I thought you might be.

Yes she does but the difference is that Victoria seems to put a bit of conflict in and then wraps it up in 2 to 3 parts. As opposed to *some* people who keep it going for weeks/months (years??) without a good resolution... Still teasing but those long mostly angsty/torturing stories don't grab me like most of Victoria's do. Could be personal preference, could be not having an eternal attention span. Who knows??
There's an ending to Wrong Clark. It's at the bottom of my outline. [Linked Image] For some people the journey is part of the fun.

This is why I am looking forward to this story. One it is short enough that even VirginiaR can't torture Lois and Clark too much and two due to Victoria's plot idea I can't wait to see what you do with it as it is sure to have a number of interesting twists as you always do. dance
Twists? KK stories have more twists than mine do? huh I'm not known for my twists? I have twists! (Points to Part 193 of Wrong Clark... Okay, I admit it did take a while to get there). I can't torture Lois and Clark in three parts? [Linked Image] [Linked Image]Now, there's an idea! Yes, that would be more of a challenge. One of these days I'll learn to write a 10 part story. It seems I can do stories with 3 parts and under and 20 parts and above. But it gives me something to improve upon. Would I have to torture BOTH Lois and Clark, or merely one of them?

VirginiaR.
---
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

FDK FDK already? Hmmmm. Maybe it's time to post the next part.
[Linked Image]

Perhaps stapling my own finger the other day (after stupidly trying to fix my stapler without first removing the staples <thinks staplers are just like guns> ) makes this all the more funny.
[Linked Image] I want to say no, but…[Linked Image]

Actually, I... er... Lois was referring to the HiM kiss, but you seemed a bit confused.
I was?

I wonder if there are any stories out there where Vatman dresses up as Clark Kent to try to seduce Lois Lane. <EW gets naughty ideas>
CLARK: help
LOIS: [Linked Image] You will *not* steal my story, you…you…you *Claude*!

LOIS: <Clark makes her sick like she does with Wrong-Clark> Once you've kissed Clark Kent, there's no going back.
CLARK: Well, golly gee. Thanks, Lois.
laugh

LOIS: <considers switching to therapist who does not follow the Freudian school> Did I say Clark Kent? Ooops. I meant Superman. Silly me. I wonder why I keep getting those two confused.
CLARK: <has way too much fun at the expense of his pseudo-girlfriend> I don't know, Lois.
evil

And Lex has a one track mind?
LEX: Business leads to Lois leads to Superman leads to business.

I believe she was undercover while in that outfit.
CAT: Right.
LOIS: About as much as you are undercover when you dress as a $50 hooker.

He realized that sometimes Bridezilla doesn't appear until *after* the wedding.
laugh That’s what divorce guns are for?

Clark hasn't met Mayson yet.
CLARK: Nope. /scratches/ I got this case from Lana.
laugh

LOIS: So you *don’t* want to sleep with me?
CLARK: <somehow lost his train of thought> What was the question again?
evil

On that note, I really should go back to PML – The Whole Story some day…
<EW thinks this would be an appropriate course of action>
help

CLARK: I've seen the way Lois goes ga-ga for Superman. I've never seen, with one notable exception, her ever going the same kind of ga-ga for me.
ER: That’s because Superman dresses like he’s…available while Clark dresses like a monk.
CLARK: But... But... This suit cost me $100!
LEX: Mine cost $2000.
LOIS: And yet, I still wouldn’t put out until after we’re married and I was legally obligated to if we still lived decades ago.

CLARK: Come on. That's not fair. I'm doing what any other hot blooded American male would do if he had my powers, right?
WALLY: Actually…I did never bother to track women by their heartbeat. I just used my x-ray vision. Much easier that way.
NOR: I always knew Kal-El was defective.

ER: The reason she’s still single?
Because no man could pass her back ground check?
LOIS: <does not want to share the future leads she got on international arms dealers, ponzi-artists, bigamists, sociopathic corporate leaders, and other scum> No comment.
So, maybe she should re-evaluate her dating circles?

LOIS: Fraud! That's Linda King's history, not mine!
CLARK: Anyway, do you really think I'd *want* to know about that? Sometimes, ignorance is bliss.
clap
LOIS: I was born that good in bed.

CLARK: <Thinks he got a great idea. Doesn’t yet know it will backfire on him.> I don't have to do what Lois says!
LOIS: Great. You've broken him.
[Linked Image] It’s funnier that way, watching the cowgirl breaking-in her pony?

CLARK: /tries to look at own shoulder/ I don’t see a dogtag on my neck saying ‘property of Lois Lane’. Do you?
LOIS: Yes. Keep walking.
clap

ER: He’s also implying that Lois would do all the lifting in their relationship.
CLARK: <think Lois can’t hear him> Wouldn't she do so anyway?
LOIS: cat

That could be a fun story. Lois and Cat team up to discover the hidden depths of Superman.
CLARK: <doesn’t like threesomes with only one Lois>
laugh

ER: I hear Venus got some fine women.
EW: Oh, you mean... <apparently there is a comic about women of Venus>
Apparently. Although, I was just referring to the classic saying…

Like Luthor, Clark appreciates a challenge.
CLARK: What do you mean 'like Luthor'? Now, that's just insulting.
rotflol
So…unlike with Luthor, Lois doesn’t want to score with him?
LOIS: razz That’s *so* last season.

ER: Sorry. And also by just how many Alt-Clarks have already been killed off by their respective Tempus.
That actually doesn't come up in this story.
jawdrop I think I just realized what causes your stories to…expand.

LOIS: What's wrong with how I dress?
CLARK: I like the way Lois looks.
CAT: There's really no accounting for taste, is there?
The funny part is, that Lois actually dressed quite short in seasons 1 and 2.

ER: I just realized! She’s just like Sheldon. Doesn’t get sarcasm. Is always right. Got a thing for Superman.
For a second there, I thought you meant Sheldon Bender (not Sheldon from BBT) and freaked out.
rotflol Sheldon Bender didn’t even pop up at the radar at the time blush

LOIS: You forgot certified genius.
BENDER: Thank you.

But Lois was talking about the girl's shorts, nothing else.
CLARK: Lois wore a shirt to Stoke's Club? Are you sure? I can't remember one.
rotflol

ER: So, at least they’d die all together in a nice fireball instead of Dr. Baines dying all alone in a nice fireball?
So, how exactly is that better?
Dying alone is often quoted as a sad thing?

Wow. The Flash is fast.
FLASH: What? She called my name. That's really all it takes.
clap
Sue’s LOIS: Just like Anton!

LOIS: /fist pump/
JIMMY: <can’t believe he finally gets to get with his cousin>
laugh

SUPERMAN: Riiiiiight. Clark Kent is my ward.
laugh

Quote:
ER: Sent him to meet a bomb?
LOIS: Not on purpose!
ER: Feeling guilty, are we?
LOIS: No! I don't ever feel guilty! <thinks it unfortunate that she now has to train a new partner>
LOIS: And I’m sticking with that story.

ER: What if they *said* they would lower the taxes but then invented a new tax to outweigh the lowered taxes?
EW: Hey, that sounds fairly accurate.
They probably learn it in little-politicians’ class.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Woo hoo! You're posting. I've been waiting and waiting for this. Yay.
Yeah, I know this took forever. It was slow writing those last few parts of Wrong Clark. Thank you for posting your new story, too.
You are welcome. Nice that we posted at the same time ... although I still have one part to go ... and you'll definitely be pleading for more after it's done.

I'm going to have to be careful with my comments, though. Don't want to give anything away!
Please! grovel Gentle readers, as winner of this past spring's auction, KK won the opportunity to supply me with a plot and read the story before anyone else. [Linked Image] She received her copy MONTHS ago.
And I've been waiting since then to be able to comment!

Can I have some of those?
Um... KK, I think you're great but we don't really have that kind of relationship. wink I usually get my fill by writing them.
I meant CLARK'S kisses ... can I have some of those?

Hmm, I wonder if he really was cardboard in the dream. You know, turn him sideways and you can see the edge ... the cardboard ridges.
Hmmmm. I wonder if a cardboard cutout of Clark could give you knee-melting kisses or merely paper cuts.
lol

Clark is such a gentleman, but I wonder if Lois wanted him to want to see inside her bedroom!
LOIS: Clark finally wants to see my bedroom, only to examine my alarm clock. Gee, lucky me.
CLARK: I'm concerned that she might be late for work on a regular basis if I don't sort it out! Really.

And even though she's smiling I think there is disappointment inside her heart.
Yeah, it's one of those sad smiles you put on your face when you've been proven right, only when she want to be proven wrong.
*nods*

Ummm, the ominous drums are playing in my head ... Mayson is on the horizon, isn't she?
In the next part actually...
I knew she was coming. Grrr.

Well, being HER partner means he's not allowed to have any other women talk to him without her strict written permission, which she'll never give.
PERRY: Lois...
LOIS: What? That sounds fair.
You forgot to mention that any written permission from Lois is actually only applicable on a full moon, and if there had been a solar eclipse on the previous day.

Woo Hoo. Lois should definitely tell him how she feels. And it's bound to go completely without hitch. Why would anything ever go wrong?
Um... because I wrote the story?
Shucks, oh yeah. You did write it.

Okay, I hate angst.
grin But I can't let it linger for too long, or it starts to bother me. I like a happy ever after.

Yes she does but the difference is that Victoria seems to put a bit of conflict in and then wraps it up in 2 to 3 parts.
Exactly ... see above!

As opposed to *some* people who keep it going for weeks/months (years??) without a good resolution...
Well, I do have a Smallville story that's years old ... but I'm not managing to post once a week, more like twice a year!

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I tried replying to FDK yesterday, but then my kids kicked me off the computer (or threw tantrums) so I never made it back. Let's see how far I can progress today, shall we?

Originally Posted by Darth Michael
EW: Actually, I... er... Lois was referring to the HiM kiss, but you seemed a bit confused.
ER: I was?
For some reason, I thought you were referring to the B39 plane kiss. Perhaps I was mistaken.

EW: I wonder if there are any stories out there where Vatman dresses up as Clark Kent to try to seduce Lois Lane. <EW gets naughty ideas>
CLARK: /help/
LOIS: /kicks him where it hurts/ You will *not* steal my story, you…you…you *Claude*!
CLARK: huh What did *I* do?
LOIS: You stole all my notes on the Superman clone after we slept together last night! [Linked Image]
CLARK: [Linked Image] I did WHAT?! thud
LOIS: Great. Now, you're saying I wasn't even memorable.

Oh! Somebody has got to write this! /checks plate and sees that it's the size of the buffet table/

EW: And Lex has a one track mind?
LEX: Business leads to Lois leads to Superman leads to business.
SUPERMAN: Can I get sick now?

EW: I believe she was undercover while in that outfit.
CAT: Right.
LOIS: About as much as you are undercover when you dress as a $50 hooker.
CAT: This dress cost me more than $50!

EW: He realized that sometimes Bridezilla doesn't appear until *after* the wedding.
ER: That’s what divorce guns are for?
SAM: [Linked Image] That's what I got these bad babies for.

CLARK: I've seen the way Lois goes ga-ga for Superman. I've never seen, with one notable exception, her ever going the same kind of ga-ga for me.
ER: That’s because Superman dresses like he’s…available while Clark dresses like a monk.
CLARK: But... But... This suit cost me $100!
LEX: Mine cost $2000.
LOIS: And yet, I still wouldn’t put out until after we’re married and I was legally obligated to if we still lived decades ago.
So, Lois married Lex for his money?
LOIS: No. I was going to marry him for his lack of passion.

CLARK: Come on. That's not fair. I'm doing what any other hot blooded American male would do if he had my powers, right?
WALLY: Actually…I did never bother to track women by their heartbeat. I just used my x-ray vision. Much easier that way.
NOR: I always knew Kal-El was defective.
CLARK: *would do*, Wally. If you had SM's powers, you *would do* those things.
WALLY: He has x-ray vision right? And Super speed? And strength? /scoffs/ Why would I bother listening for her heartbeat? I could have any girl I wanted!
NOR: Sometimes Kryptonian blood is wasted on the unworthy. /indicates Kal-El/

ER: The reason she’s still single?
EW: Because no man could pass her back ground check?
LOIS: <does not want to share the future leads she got on international arms dealers, ponzi-artists, bigamists, sociopathic corporate leaders, and other scum> No comment.
ER: So, maybe she should re-evaluate her dating circles?
CLARK: I've got an idea about that!

CLARK: <Thinks he got a great idea. Doesn’t yet know it will backfire on him.> I don't have to do what Lois says!
LOIS: Great. You've broken him.
ER: It’s funnier that way, watching the cowgirl breaking-in her pony?
LOIS: So, you're saying that I need to bring out my leather... [Linked Image]
CLARK: help

ER: He’s also implying that Lois would do all the lifting in their relationship.
CLARK: <think Lois can’t hear him> Wouldn't she do so anyway? LOIS: /doesn't like that Clark's riding her coattails to fame/
CLARK: I mean, wouldn't she admit to doing all the heavy lifting, even though I put in my fair share?
LOIS: Fair share? Ha!
CLARK: You found the bomb on the Prometheus. I lifted it into orbit.
LOIS: That was... shock Oh.

ER: I hear Venus got some fine women.
EW: Oh, you mean... <apparently there is a comic about women of Venus>
ER: Apparently. Although, I was just referring to the classic saying…
Sorry, I thought you'd recognize her from that comic photo. How about this one from Smallville? [Linked Image] I don't think it was said that she was actually FROM Venus, but lol

ER: Sorry. And also by just how many Alt-Clarks have already been killed off by their respective Tempus.
EW: That actually doesn't come up in this story.
ER: /stammers with shock/ I think I just realized what causes your stories to…expand.
I challenge others to turn my innocent Gfic's into Nfics? [Linked Image]

LOIS: What's wrong with how I dress?
CLARK: I like the way Lois looks.
CAT: There's really no accounting for taste, is there?
ER: The funny part is, that Lois actually dressed quite short in seasons 1 and 2.
That's because short skirts were in style in 1993-4.
CAT: And yet she buttons her shirts up to the top button.
CLARK, JIMMY, RALPH: huh Haven't short skirts always been in style since their invention?

LOIS: You forgot certified genius.
BENDER: Thank you.
LOIS: I was referring to me.
BENDER: Do you have a certificate? I do.

ER: So, at least they’d die all together in a nice fireball instead of Dr. Baines dying all alone in a nice fireball?
EW: So, how exactly is that better?
ER: Dying alone is often quoted as a sad thing?
Um... I thought that was drinking alone?

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nice that we posted at the same time ... although I still have one part to go ... and you'll definitely be pleading for more after it's done.
grovel Already there. Thanks for keeping KenJ company while I'm on my Wrong Clark hiatus. smile1 It's lonely when you're the only person posting a story. It feels like the boards live and die on your every post. (Not that it does, but it can feel that way.)

I meant CLARK'S kisses ... can I have some of those?
Ummm... probably best if you write them yourself, otherwise you have to discuss it with Lois.
CLARK: Don't I get a say on who I do and do not kiss?
LOIS: No.

CLARK: I'm concerned that she might be late for work on a regular basis if I don't sort it out! Really.
And that's his job... be late to work due to a Superman exclusive?

I knew she was coming. Grrr.
Too bad Superman didn't pick up Baby Rage the day before and stop the whole series of events from happening.
UNCLE MIKE: I'm going to have to agree with you there. That would've been nice.
SUPERMAN: There's no winning is there?

You forgot to mention that any written permission from Lois is actually only applicable on a full moon, and if there had been a solar eclipse on the previous day.
LOIS: [Linked Image] It's implied.

EW: That's not true. You have plenty of conflict in your stories.
KK: But I can't let it linger for too long, or it starts to bother me. I like a happy ever after.
I'll agree with you that if you don't take hold of the reins from one's angst-filled muse, you'll end up with Wrong Clark: The Investigation. wallbash Don't worry. I've gotten the angsty reins back now and story is back under my control.
LOIS: evil That what she thinks.

Originally Posted by KK
As opposed to *some* people who keep it going for weeks/months (years??) without a good resolution...
Well, I do have a Smallville story that's years old ... but I'm not managing to post once a week, more like twice a year!
I believe he was referring to my soap opera, there.

Thanks for the extra FDK!

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

For some reason, I thought you were referring to the B39 plane kiss. Perhaps I was mistaken.
Sorry blush

LOIS: Great. Now, you're saying I wasn't even memorable.
rotflol

Oh! Somebody has got to write this! /checks plate and sees that it's the size of the buffet table/
rotflol

SUPERMAN: Can I get sick now?
Yes, but please use a barfbag while in flight.

CAT: This dress cost me more than $50!
clap

WALLY: He has x-ray vision right? And Super speed? And strength? /scoffs/ Why would I bother listening for her heartbeat? I could have any girl I wanted!
NOR: Sometimes Kryptonian blood is wasted on the unworthy. /indicates Kal-El/
And yet, Wally would still just get employed to clean out the royal chamber pots…

LOIS: So, you're saying that I need to bring out my leather...<has a naughty side>.
CLARK: <worries how to fake this with a non-kryptonite whip>
Quite a pickle, huh?

LOIS: Fair share? Ha!
CLARK: You found the bomb on the Prometheus. I lifted it into orbit.
laugh

Sorry, I thought you'd recognize her from that comic photo. How about this one from Smallville?
They had quite a lot of fun with the more…exposing clothing styles on the show, huh?

I challenge others to turn my innocent Gfic's into Nfics?
laugh One still needs to check out over yonder… Also, *innocent*?

ER: Dying alone is often quoted as a sad thing?
Um... I thought that was drinking alone?
huh No, I think I heard it with the other one, too. Then again, you *could* also die alone from drinking alone, so…

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
I really liked this story. The fact that Clark and Lois want the same thing but both think the other does not is interesting. I also like the explanation for how Lois and Clark ended up at Uncle Mike's.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
John: Hi John! wave

I really liked this story.
Thanks. smile

The fact that Clark and Lois want the same thing but both think the other does not is interesting. I also like the explanation for how Lois and Clark ended up at Uncle Mike's.
Thank you. I'm glad you're enjoying it. Misunderstandings are the root of all good romantic comedies.

VirginiaR.
---
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard