Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great start. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Thanks for starting this post. I read the story early, but did not want to start a comment post...bad me!

Anyways loved the story. There is so much that seems suspicious at this time, not neccessarily bad, but I feel like I am entering the world of the unknown. I hope that there trip goes well and the people they are going with are really nice. Who are these people? Is there a different story that is a pre/sequal to this part? If there was that would explain why I am a little confused. Otherwise you definately have got me intruiged with the mistory.

Good Job...Keep and it...I am definately looking to see more ASAP

Thanks, Judy
S
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
S
Hi.

Who are these people? Is there a different story that is a pre/sequal to this part? If there was that would explain why I am a little confused.
Yes, the story is titled 'Cherub.' You can find it on the TOC section of this board; it was last posted to on September 9th. (You'll need to extend the TOC listings to about 100 days to find it.)

It also appears on the Lois & Clark Fanfic Archive.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard