Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Darth Michael
No, Henderson. They do things rather off the book in Gotham when Bruce was still a sprout of 14 and living with an older gentleman.
Added to my Netflix list to watch when available instantly.

Originally Posted by Michael
I'm amazed I've made it this long without posting something. /starts to get the shakes/ Perhaps I should continue writing, so I can post again. (currently working on Part 200)
Um…[Linked Image]
I'm working on parts 204-5. I was going to post my UW story first, but then my Beta suggested adding in a 4th part. I'm not sure if it works. I could post the first 3 parts and see what suggestions the board gives me. Personally, I like to have my short stories finished before posting. I feel like I torture the board enough with my long stories. [Linked Image]

LOIS: Wait! Who did I win again?
Barry?
LOIS: Allen?
ER: Superman imposter.
BARRY: I’m almost as quick as the Flash!
Psst. Barry, not a good thing to brag about. /Checks off adding The Flash to my Netflix list/

Originally Posted by Michael
Good point. Perhaps Clark didn't know if Lex had Heller remove the scarring from her arm.
Would Lois allow that?
Making herself look less scarred?

LEX: Would I care? It’s not like she’d use a knife to carve a new scar if I took the old one.
NIGEL: I’ll remove the knives.
clap Always a good idea.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

Added to my Netflix list to watch when available instantly.
clap

I was going to post my UW story first,
Yes, I did notice a story up on the boards… [Linked Image] But I still have Winter Wonderland sitting around, half read…

Personally, I like to have my short stories finished before posting. I feel like I torture the board enough with my long stories.
rotflol Plus, with the story finished when posting, there is no danger of it expanding. Something that happened to me with Fury when I got to part 5 of a planned 5 part story razz
LOIS: [Linked Image]
CLARK: [Linked Image]

Psst. Barry, not a good thing to brag about. /Checks off adding The Flash to my Netflix list/
rotflol

Would Lois allow that?
EW: Making herself look less scarred?
Yeah. Given that Lex shot her, she doesn’t like Lex, and that would undermine her efforts at selfsufficiency.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard