Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Morgana
Lois nodded. "Come with us."

Zara hesitated. "I should probably stay here."

"I don't think it's a good idea for you to be alone right now," Lois said. "I think it's better if you come with us. I know it won't take your grief away, but it might help ease the pain. Besides, as far as I'm concerned, you're family. I don't let family suffer alone."

Once Mad Dog Lane makes up her mind, don't get in the way!

I expect more surgery/recovery details in the next post and DC said she expected to get it up Sunday. She evidently went back to the once a week just for this part to extend the suspense out laugh.

Mike

I don't doubt that Zara will be very important in Lois and Clark's life, but she still needs to stay out of Metropolis for the foreseeable future. Remember when Superman said his farewell speech, Ching and Zara were there. It would be simple matter for someone to look over the film footage and put two and two together.

The LAST thing the Kent family as a whole need is more media attention. It would be better if she remained out of state for awhile and be introduced maybe years from now as a Kent relative. Being with Martha and Jonathan is one possibility. Somehow, I can't imagine her and the baby staying with Ellen! She certainly cannot go back to the Daily Planet as Sara.

In any case this is merely conjecture, DC can be very creative! notworthy

Urgh! Why does she have to leave us hanging like this?

Does it help that I'm posting right now????

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Whoa! You threw a joker into the mix - I never thought about the New Kryptonians! Well done.

Anyway, sleep well, now that you know who died (the 1,000 or so other NKers are the "who said I've only killed off one person, btw - unless, of course, I still kill Clark).

So all the Kryptonians (except for Clark, Zara, and Kala) are now dead. It's like comic book canon where Clark is the only survivor.

I agree with previous posters. I think Zara would want to stay in Metropolis near Lois and Clark. They are basically her remaining family, and Clark would certainly want to make sure that Zara wanted for nothing (he would feel that would be his duty, I'm sure.)

I'm hoping that Kryptonian immune systems don't reject foreign hearts (maybe they don't under a yellow sun) so that Clark won't have to take meds and have biopsies taken, etc.

BTW - since Clark is now officially a transplant recipient, how are you going to finesse the need for followup care on him? You don't just get a transplant and then walk away - you have to keep up with the anti-immune meds, checkups, etc.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by IolantheAlias
Whoa! You threw a joker into the mix - I never thought about the New Kryptonians! Well done.

Anyway, sleep well, now that you know who died (the 1,000 or so other NKers are the "who said I've only killed off one person, btw - unless, of course, I still kill Clark).

So all the Kryptonians (except for Clark, Zara, and Kala) are now dead. It's like comic book canon where Clark is the only survivor.

I agree with previous posters. I think Zara would want to stay in Metropolis near Lois and Clark. They are basically her remaining family, and Clark would certainly want to make sure that Zara wanted for nothing (he would feel that would be his duty, I'm sure.)

I'm hoping that Kryptonian immune systems don't reject foreign hearts (maybe they don't under a yellow sun) so that Clark won't have to take meds and have biopsies taken, etc.

BTW - since Clark is now officially a transplant recipient, how are you going to finesse the need for followup care on him? You don't just get a transplant and then walk away - you have to keep up with the anti-immune meds, checkups, etc.

Glad I could throw you for a loop! Yes, my intention was very much to throw a nod to canon, where Clark is the Last Son. As things are explained, Kryptonians aren't quite like humans, in that rejection is not a risk. So, while Bernie will want to keep a strict eye on Clark (should he live), he won't need to worry about meds (which would be as useless as Nyquil to him). And once his powers return (again, should I spare his life), his immune system will be just as strong as always.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard