Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Top Banana
Top Banana
Originally Posted by Deadly Chakram
Originally Posted by Mike M
Is that an official bet on Ellen?

You'll find out in the next chapter who I've killed. And yes, they are dead at the time Lois walks into Clark's empty room. grin

Nah, my bet is still on Sam as he is much more likely to be heroic for the sake of his daughter's future than Ellen. I was just pondering why so few authors kill of the annoying Ellen...

By my timetable there should be a part out today (at least it is after midnight the 26th where I am).

Mike

rotflol Okay. I was just checking. Still, I mark off one vote for Ellen, just for fun.

New part Thursday. I posted this one post-midnight (my time) so that counted as the weekend installment. I might post it post-midnight Wednesday, depending on how things go. I won't be able to do Friday, in all likelihood (I'll be out of state visiting family), so you'll get it a little earlier.

Well the only one off the table is Lois and the baby since you said the person that will die is already dead by the time she gets back to the room...

The reason we thought there would be one out today was a comment you made in the Part 6 comments
It's not really an accelerate schedule for posting. I was just itching to get this part posted (it and the next chapter are my favorite cliffies) and I wanted to maintain my Thurs/Fri and Sun/Mon schedule. So, look for a new part late Sunday or sometime on Monday.

Well this way you can keep us on edge a bit longer. Mentally I was expecting this be completed by this time next week but now it looks like it will be later.

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Sorry, Mike! But, torture can be fun...well, for me, at least. evil

Also, I was bored, so I posted early Sunday instead of late Sunday. smile

Last edited by Deadly Chakram; 05/26/14 04:53 PM.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Kerth
Kerth
Gah! Mother of all cliffies! I need an update! I need to know what happens next!!!

(And don't take that as throwing tomatoes. I love it, I'm a sucker for torture and you can go ahead and update whenever you want :P )

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
M
Columnist
Columnist
M
You'll find out in the next chapter who I've killed. And yes, they are dead at the time Lois walks into Clark's empty room. grin

I'm eager for the next chapter to see who you've killed off. It certainly seems like it's Clark, but if it were him, might they keep him there until Lois got back so she could say goodbye?

What if Bernie and Sam got ahold of the life-sucker device that did part of the damage in the first place and sucked a year or so off each of their own lives to revitalize Clark? Or Jimmy (or Sam) could have volunteered some of his life-force, and he ends up dead because they accidentally took too much? But I can't actually see any of them doing that to Jimmy, even if he offered.

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)
Top Banana
Top Banana

You are not torturing me. I am finishing Oops: The Destruction of Utopia for the May Reading Club and trying to finally finish Trusting Me, Trusting You for my own reading. Not to mention all of the stories I found cleaning up the TOCs... I have several weeks (months) worth of reading to keep me busy so no worries. Now Lynn and Mouserocks... I can't speak for them.

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Mouserocks
Gah! Mother of all cliffies! I need an update! I need to know what happens next!!!

(And don't take that as throwing tomatoes. I love it, I'm a sucker for torture and you can go ahead and update whenever you want :P )

rotflol Figured you would appreciate this cliffie and the last one, Mouse! smile Glad you are enjoying it!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by mrsMxyzptlk

I'm eager for the next chapter to see who you've killed off. It certainly seems like it's Clark, but if it were him, might they keep him there until Lois got back so she could say goodbye?

What if Bernie and Sam got ahold of the life-sucker device that did part of the damage in the first place and sucked a year or so off each of their own lives to revitalize Clark? Or Jimmy (or Sam) could have volunteered some of his life-force, and he ends up dead because they accidentally took too much? But I can't actually see any of them doing that to Jimmy, even if he offered.

Yeah, I don't see anyone allowing Jimmy to give up his life force to save Clark. That would definitely kill Clark, especially if something went wrong and they took too much - after all, he gave up his life force to save Jimmy in the first place.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Mike M

You are not torturing me. I am finishing Oops: The Destruction of Utopia for the May Reading Club and trying to finally finish Trusting Me, Trusting You for my own reading. Not to mention all of the stories I found cleaning up the TOCs... I have several weeks (months) worth of reading to keep me busy so no worries. Now Lynn and Mouserocks... I can't speak for them.

Mike

Fun! Happy reading! smile

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
OK, you Evil Cliffhanger Ficcy Queen...

I sacrificed a goat (a virtual goat, much less messy to sacrifice, dontcha know) so that you would resolve the previous cliffhanger.

Do I have to sacrifice two goats now to learn what's going to happen next?

(Those virtual goats are kind of expensive, you know!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by IolantheAlias
OK, you Evil Cliffhanger Ficcy Queen...

I sacrificed a goat (a virtual goat, much less messy to sacrifice, dontcha know) so that you would resolve the previous cliffhanger.

Do I have to sacrifice two goats now to learn what's going to happen next?

(Those virtual goats are kind of expensive, you know!)

<continues to choke on her food and drink>

No, no need to sacrifice another goat, since Chapter 7 was already up when you made the sacrifice. New part coming probably Thursday.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Again, so so glad that I do not have to wait for part 8 to be posted--'Yah! dance' for being behind...

I did not see this coming (Clark not being in the room when Lois returned). You definitely surprised me there. Now the 'why?' part of him being gone...yeah, I'm still trying to figure that out dizzy. Very optimistically hoping for some sort of something to be available to try and they've taken him to prep for surgery/etc...but then again--why not talk to Lois first? For as long as she's waited at his side while he has been on life support, I can't imagine them not telling her. Unless, that is, something had to happen FAST--and at the moment it was happening.

I'll vote for Sam, Ellen, Bernie, that 'virtual goat'...any of them to not make it back in the box, if it keeps Clark alive. Gotta keep Clark alive. (I just really don't know how?... wallbash ).

Your evilness is quite impressive, DC--these cliffhangers (let alone everything Clark has gone through) has been quite a ride.

Laura smile

Last edited by LMA; 05/30/14 05:43 PM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by LMA
Again, so so glad that I do not have to wait for part 8 to be posted--'Yah! dance' for being behind...

I did not see this coming (Clark not being in the room when Lois returned). You definitely surprised me there. Now the 'why?' part of him being gone...yeah, I'm still trying to figure that out dizzy. Very optimistically hoping for some sort of something to be available to try and they've taken him to prep for surgery/etc...but then again--why not talk to Lois first? For as long as she's waited at his side while he has been on life support, I can't imagine them not telling her. Unless, that is, something had to happen FAST--and at the moment it was happening.

I'll vote for Sam, Ellen, Bernie, that 'virtual goat'...any of them to not make it back in the box, if it keeps Clark alive. Gotta keep Clark alive. (I just really don't know how?... wallbash ).

Your evilness is quite impressive, DC--these cliffhangers (let alone everything Clark has gone through) has been quite a ride.

Laura smile

rotflol Thank you! I like my evil side. wink

Hang on - the ride's not over yet!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Who would take Clark? Does anyone other than the families know that CK=SM? Is it the government?

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by IolantheAlias
Who would take Clark? Does anyone other than the families know that CK=SM? Is it the government?

Nope. And Trask is dead.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard