Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Morgana: Hi lurker. wave

I gotta ask ...is the end in sight?
End? You want this story to end? HERE? shock thud

/There is an "end" drafted in my outline. Does that count? The end of this plot arc will end the "Investigation" section of the story which is the middle of the three major plot arcs for Wrong Clark. The next Section is tentatively entitled "Grasping the Golden Ring" or something of the sort and returns to the fun banter stuff of the first "Getting to know you" Section. Or not. It hasn't been written yet. Outlined, yes. Written, no. evil /

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

It's funny how that treat never gets old. Kind of like chocolate or ice cream.
clap Yeah, did you ever find old chocolate or ice cream in your fridge?

Although, I'll be doing some more jumping in the next Section than I did in this one.
By Delorian or locomotive?

CLARK: He was touching her, so it was bad touching.

LOIS: That makes sense to me.
laugh

I'm sure in one of my stories I didn't torture Clark and/or Lois. Um... Perhaps?... Maybe one? (Torture=conflict, right?)
So…you either mentally or physically abuse your characters but would like to qualify only the mental abuse as torture so you can keep a less than black record?
wink

CLARK: Yeah. /sigh/ I think about seeing pictures of Lois, too.

LEX: And they call me sick for acting out on these fantasies?
rotflol

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Darth Michael
EW: It's funny how that treat never gets old. Kind of like chocolate or ice cream.
ER: clap Yeah, did you ever find old chocolate or ice cream in your fridge?
Okay, I'll grant you ice cream, but chocolate? That stuff can last YEARS.... not in my house, mind you, but in some weird, health food addict's apartment, or something.

LOIS: Clark? How long have you had chocolate buried under all these veggies? And why didn't you give it to ME?

EW: Although, I'll be doing some more jumping in the next Section than I did in this one.
ER: By Delorian or locomotive?
Now, Michael, that would be telling, wouldn't it? [Linked Image]

EW: I'm sure in one of my stories I didn't torture Clark and/or Lois. Um... Perhaps?... Maybe one? (Torture=conflict, right?)
ER: So…you either mentally or physically abuse your characters but would like to qualify only the mental abuse as torture so you can keep a less than black record?
wink
EW: Possibly. Oooh. Wait! I've got it. Trade Secret. There was NO torture in that story.

CLARK: [Linked Image]

EW: No, according to the judge, that doesn't work. It was an Nfic. Never mind. I'll keep searching for a story where I don't torture my characters in any way shape or manner. If I have to, I'll make it a personal challenge.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

That stuff can last YEARS.... not in my house, mind you, but in some weird, health food addict's apartment, or something.
laugh

LOIS: Clark? How long have you had chocolate buried under all these veggies? And why didn't you give it to ME?
clap
CLARK: It came with the apartment?

Now, Michael, that would be telling, wouldn't it? <EW is trying to sneak a locomotive past the reader>
peep

EW: Possibly. Oooh. Wait! I've got it. Trade Secret. There was NO torture in that story.
[Linked Image]

EW: No, according to the judge, that doesn't work. It was an Nfic. Never mind. I'll keep searching for a story where I don't torture my characters in any way shape or manner. If I have to, I'll make it a personal challenge.
hyper

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard