Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
smile

Superb! I absolutely loved this universe's Lois & Clark beginnings. This tale depicted a very realistic outlook on the repercussions of past actions, and the herculean task of becoming a better individual inspite of them.

“DNA evidence clears local man of 10 year old double homicide.”
Well, in this instance atleast, Clark's kryptonite exposure and being shot could be called a blessing in disguise. wink

“He will be.” Lois was as certain as she’d ever been in her life.
Your Lois is spunky, stubborn, solid and sweet. cool

I’ve finally met someone who makes me want to be a man
Yep, I agree with the tall bearded man, Clark's initiated his healing. goofy

“How do you feel about spandex?”
In sooth, I feel super about it. laugh

I had a fantastic adventure with this story. So thanks.

~Ankit wave

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Shayne,

Great wrap-up. All the loose ends got nicely tied off and there was a very happy ending. I liked that you also softened up Rachel and made her and Lois buddies. I also liked the banter at the end between Lois and Clark.

Overall, a very interesting and satisfying story. I look forward to seeing more stories from you in the future (hint, hint).

AnnN. (Cindy)

To thine own self be true.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A very cute ending on the spandex note Shayne! I liked how you wrapped up all the loose ends in this. Finally Clark has the closure that he's needed for so long. I am glad Lois isn't playing hard to get at this point either. Nice reference to the original add to tie up the story from it's start. Good job! I hope we have another story from you in the near future. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Solid finish.

The plot threads were handled and nothing was left hanging that wouldn't logically be. The idea of the therapy group was well thought out though I suspect that with Lois around, Clark won't need it for long.

You were able to resolve and inpliment the inevitible romance angle and thus leave the waff-mongers happy also.

Another well-crafted story. Looking forward to the next one.

Tank (who thinks there are some more interesting tales to tell about this Lois and Clark)

Merriwether
Merriwether
Hiya!

How long until it hits the archives?

I read only the parts that were on Zoomway's boards long ago frown I didn't have time to read the parts here, therefor I was just wondering smile

I'm happy it is done!!! YAY

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Blogger
Blogger
This is a great story, ShayneT. I really like this version of Lois and Clark. Because of real life, I'd stopped reading L&C fanfic, but every six months or so, I'd stop by the boards to see if SWK was being continued. Imagine my surprise when today it was--and finished no less! Anyway, thanks for writing--I really enjoyed it.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard