Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Wendymr Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Loved this, Rachel! I was giggling the whole way through it. A perfect end to a funny, WAFFy and thoroughly entertaining story. goofy

As for the final scene, I didn't think the story could get any better or funnier... until I saw what costumes Lois had finally chosen for them. Clark as Sir Percy Blakeney, indeed! goofy

And I loved the little touch in that final section - they were friends, which was how it should be, but a date could well be some time in the near future. Lovely!

Now... have you sent this to the archive, and when's your next story coming? wildguy

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Top Banana
Top Banana
Well, that ended nicely. I would be willing to swear that I posted a nagging "Where is Trick or Treat" yesterday. Am I hallucinating? peep

Nevertheless...good little story and please do it again sometime. cat

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Kerth
Kerth
Cute! wink

So when do we see more from you? smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Top Banana
Top Banana
thumbsup

Fantastic!

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
rotflol Oh, Clark! Gotta give the woman more credit!

This was a fun and just really cute story! Thanks for sharing! smile

~NICOLE

Columnist
Columnist
Oh my lord that was cute. I kept waiting for him to finally come out with it and when he did, it couldn't have been funnier. I like this portrayal of the non "galactically stupid" Lois. If there was anything that bothered me about the show, it was her inability to see what was right in front of her. I mean, I've seen my dad in glasses and out of glasses (though not in tights and a cape thank God) and I would never mistake him for someone else entirely, so that always bugged me a little, considering she is so intelligent. Anyway, just loved your take on this. Great job.

Spike: "There's a hole in the world...feels like we ought to have known."
-Angel
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Cute story. thumbsup

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Just adorable. I hope we see some more stories from you soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
Great story! thumbsup Great relevation, good that Lois figured it out by herself. She put up nice little set-up for Clark to give himself away laugh wave

J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Very nice and so cute!

Jackie

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Merriwether
Merriwether
Cute story! I love how Lois figured out the secret. And backed Clark into a corner about telling her. Hee!

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Rachel

This is a great story! smile1 I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Tricia cool

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Wonderful! Funny, and you did a good job of keeping the 'trick' in the story a surprise. There wasn't an early give-away of how the revelation would turn out - well done!

And I liked the distinction Los was obviously making between Clark's persona - you demonstrated so clearly to us (and to Clark) that she did, indeed, consider herself to be with Clark, not Superman.

Get this to the archive pronto, okay? It deserves to be shared.

~Toc

Oh, yeah, and tvnerdgirl -
I mean, I've seen my dad in glasses and out of glasses (though not in tights and a cape thank God)
rotflol

TicAndToc :o)

------

"I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three."
-Elayne Boosler

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard