Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
ShayneT Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Well, I hope you don't mind me posting this part so soon after the last one. Thanks for the faithful folcs who are still reading. I appreciate the comments.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Uh Oh! Clark be careful going home! I don't mind you posting early at all. It's great! How is the baby doing Uncle? Hope all is well. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
P
Columnist
Columnist
P
Very interesting part.

The trap is ready, and Clark and Lois are going right into it.

Poor Clark. Bureau 39 give him so much problems. The murder of Jess, of Pete, maybe of Lilah and his parents too (it seems likely that they are responsible of all that), and now, they want to made him responsible for serial murders.

It was yet hard enough for him to be considered as a murderer in the previous parts of your story, now he's suspected to be a serial killer ! Poor Clark.

I really don't mind you posting so soon. Actually, I even hope that you'll post next part soon too. goofy

Merriwether
Merriwether
Uhoh. Run! It's a trap! *bites nails* Oooh, dear.

And I don't mind if you post sooner than scheduled! laugh

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
G
Columnist
Columnist
G
Lots going on here. I think that if Clark could have found out Jess's secrets from Bill, he might know what he's getting into.

And who's been paying the taxes on the old Kent property? And what's happening there now?

If you force us to, I'm sure we'll manage to read posts earlier.

gerry

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. grumble If Bill is here now we know where is Jess.

“There are going to be some questions asked. The FBI has been asking questions about the murder of the coach and his wife…they think this may be part of a pattern.”

“A pattern?” Clark asked.

“Of murders, mostly of women. Thirty seven murders over the last ten years, all in a corridor that stretches from Smallville to Metropolis. They say that the patterns are the same, and since you were the first person under suspicion, they’ll be looking for you.”

“Why are you telling us this?” Lois asked.

“Whatever else has gone on between us, you don’t deserve this.” Rachel jerked her head back toward the house. “Hell, I don’t deserve this. Pete was my friend too. I’d hate to think they were using you as a scapegoat and the real killer is still out there.”
eek Someone has been following Clark around and eliminating everyone that came in contact with Clark?

“You don’t think the FBI will take all that into consideration?”

Rachel shook her head. “Watch your back, Clark. From what I hear, you’ve already got a target on it. By rights, I should take you into protective custody right now.”
grumble I got the feeling the FBI knew is Trask? Who they know all does murder are tide-up that fast?

Rachel wasn’t in, although the young officer than had stopped them.

“Agent Jack?” Lois said. “The sheriff was going to let us use your fax machine...”

He smiled and said, “It’s already here.”

Turning, he grabbed a stack of papers from the inbox.
eek Too fast and know the content of the documents.

“You saved me,” Lois said. “And Lucy, and the people working at evidence storage. You save people. If there’s more that you can do....maybe we can work together to find out a better way.”

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

“Don’t quit on me now,” Lois said. “We owe it to Pete and the coach and all those girls to find out who did all of this.”

He nodded, but continued to stare.
frown Too bad he still don't have the suit!

confused Did Clark save the evidence?

Clark squinted at the tax bill, then sighed. “I’ll send you a check.”

Lois turned to Clark and said, “Somebody’s been paying for your parents' place for the last ten years, knowing that you weren’t coming back.”

Clark said, “I think it’s time I go home.”

The girl watched them go calmly. When the door to the stairwell slammed, she waited several minutes, filing paperwork and going back to her daily routine. Finally, she picked up the telephone receiver and punched in a number.

“They’re coming.”
eek Now we know where the club house is!

hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
Rut ro Raggy! You've got to get us past this cliffhanger. You're cruel I tell you. And, we didn't mind at all that you posted early. Please, do it again! party

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
What a nail biter! I need to stop reading fanfic at 1 in the morning! goofy

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
A lot of interesting stuff going on here. You've ramped up the tension by exposing the connection to Trask, and given us some reasons why so much misfortune seems to be following Clark around.

One thing I would like to see. Clark has been greatly affected by all the bad things that have happened to those he's known, and it,understandibly, has caused him to carry around a lot of guilt. But now that he's beginning to see some of the pattern it's time for him to quit moping about. We need to see a 'steely resolve' come over him. It may be part of the Clark Kent personna to feel responsibility even where he doesn't actually have some, but it's also part of his make up to want to 'right the wrongs' done. All part of that Truth and Justice stuff.

Looking forward to more.

Tank (who thinks it will be interesting to see what Lois' feelings are going to be once they've survived the climax of all these problems... that is, if they survive)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
The climb to the climax is great, but please, don't stop posting early!!!

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard