Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I hope I made it up to you a little bit leaving you on that cliffy by giving you two parts today! I'm off for a mini-break and won't be able to post till Thursday night at the earliest, and I at least wanted you to get the whole story...

I have about 4 parts written of the sequel, and I will start posting when I have 6... Though how long it will be, I am not sure yet.

The working title of the sequel is Hidden Threats.

So, who do you think has Joel? What are your guesses?

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
OMG you evil evil girl you! Just when everything was going so well.
General Lane was called into Lieutenant General Slade Wilson’s office early Monday morning.
Slade Wilson, eh. You watching "Arrow"?
Hope you give us a happy ending. This is a good story however you do it.
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
[Linked Image]

You're E-V-I-L! [Linked Image] Kidnapping their baby is cruel, but doing it on their wedding day is sadistic! Evil, evil writer! [Linked Image] Poor Lois! Poor Clark! [Linked Image]

If Zod were around my guess would be him, but like he was banned (he was, right? razz

Here I was waiting for a nice happy ending and you give us a cliffhanger... And what a cliffhanger! thud Please, post soon, I can't hang on too long. [Linked Image]

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard