Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
ShayneT Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Well, the baby is born and healthy, and so is my sister. Noah was 8 pounds seven ounces at birth and is a beautiful baby (though described tersely by his twelve year old brother as wrinkled.)

Thanks for those of you who have held on this long. We're in the final stretch here. Let me know what you think!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Congratulations to the family! smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
Shane, this is great and congratulations! A healthy fat wrinkled baby!

I felt like I was on Spencer Spencer's Island. Please hurry and post the next part! party

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow Congrats Uncle Shayne! That is wonderful news. I am sure you are going to be the best Uncle any kid could have!

Meanwhile... I loved this part of the story. Very romantic and Lois is dead on! Clark has to let Lilah take some fault here and let go of his guilt. He needs to put the shoe on the other foot.

I love that Lois is so good for him.

His kiss was a milestone.
And I loved how you left off with this.

I am looking forward to the rest but enjoy that new little baby! Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Congrats!!!

Love this part, even though Clark's mental walls are frustrating, at least he isn't shutting Lois out.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
G
Columnist
Columnist
G
Congratulations Uncle Shayne.

I really liked this section. (Read what James said.)

Lois and Clark needed some time together...a date if you will to get some important stuff cleared up. And Lois is right: Clark needs to talk to someone because he's carrying a heavy burden.

I thought back to the opening parts of the story and it now surprises me that Clark was so "normal" on his date with Lois. None of his hang-ups were evident. (As readers we had no clue that he had major issues.) I wonder if there needs to be something subtle nagging at him about his dating and interest in a woman. (Or was there something subtle that I missed because I was enjoying their interaction so much? Or was it written from Lois's POV?) It's been a while since I read the beginning.

Anyway, help Lois and Clark catch the bad guys and help Clark get over his hang-ups.

gerry

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
His kiss was a milestone.
Love this! A truly powerful ending to this part!

You must be the change you wish to see in the world.

- Mahatma Gandhi
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great part! thumbsup It was sweet and beautiful! [Linked Image]
Lois's love can help Clark's healing, [Linked Image] but he needs to talk to someone to get over his guilt - Dr. Friskin, maybe? laugh

More soon, please! hyper

Andreia smile

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard