Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thrilling story. I'm on the edge of my seat. help It's high time!

Impatiently waiting the next part!!!! hyper

Andreia smile

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Once again, I'm near-dumbstruck by the wonderful comments you guys have been posting for me. Thank you! Thank you so very much! goofy

Poussin:

That's the third chapter and the tension you build hadn't drop a bit from the beginning. Powerful writing. I've swear to myself not to cry this time before begin to read that chapter and I failed. When Lois thought about all she'd be missing, you got me. I've cried in spite of myself.
Wow. I'd apologise for making you cry, but your post made my day yet again. Thanks to all the rest of you, too, who commented on the emotional intensity of the story. I really appreciate it! In terms of premise, this is the most angsty/emotional story I've written since For The Greater Good, I think. But the intensity of emotions can't be sustained across every post - that'd just be impossible, as well as exhausting readers! goofy - so you'll find some posts from here on are perhaps more matter-of-fact, concentrating on doing what needs to be done.

Tank makes some excellent points about whether Clark should tell Lois about Superman and how he can possibly manage to ignore emergencies all day. Shayne also makes excellent points in his response. wink Me? I'm saying nothing. goofy

Except that this:

Clark tells Lois he's Superman, she'll be so damn mad she'll live in spite of herself.
almost made me spew my diet grapefruit. laugh

Okay, I'm going to leave it here and say thank you all very much indeed again. Part 4 is coming up a little later. smile

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard