Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
groobie Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
How could she look him in the eye, knowing all the times she had praised Superman and put him down in the process? It was bad enough she had ignored the wonderful man he was for so long, but to know that she had been quietly tearing him apart by worshipping the superhero…how could she face him again?
thumbsup Susan

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Tvnerdgirl

I've just read the last few parts. smile They are excellent. smile1

Tricia cool

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Excellent -- not only is she angry, she's also aware of how she's hurt him. And this bit:

He had given up everything that mattered to him. And he had taken away the only thing that mattered to her.
was *perfect.* Although to be fair, I think Dillinger deserves a little bit of the blame... wink

And she wants to talk? Oh, please post more soon....

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
This is great! Like Pam, I thought the line she quoted was perfect! You're doing a really nice job with this story - keep posting!

Thanks for writing,
Shells

You must be the change you wish to see in the world.

- Mahatma Gandhi
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. hyper Getting good!

More ASAP, please.

MAF dance

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Oh no! What does she want to talk about!!? Hopefully it'll be good. After two days of not speaking to him, her thoughts have surely been brewing. Could be good. But I'm still kind of scared for him. I felt so bad when she drove away from him! I mean, I know he doesn't need a ride, but it still felt so lonely. Well done!!!

Some favorite lines:
Clark Kent was Superman. She wished she could feel shocked, but it made too much sense for that.
So nicely put!! grumble

Can't wait for more laugh

~NICOLE

J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
Poor Lois thumbsup

~Julia wave

Top Banana
Top Banana
I cheated. I just read parts 1 - 7, and I couldn't wait. I had to read the end, so I went over to the other fanfic site. Is that allowed?

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I LOVE THIS STORY! Ditto to every single compliment and positive feedback that everyone else has written for all 7 parts posted so far.

Everything you wrote was completely in character for both Lois and Clark. I especially liked how you emphasized what Clark gave up for Lois, as most fics focus on The Lie, and how terrible it was to let her think he was dead, without really getting into all that Clark suffered, too. So, kudos for that.

After you finish posting this story, I hope you post others. More please!

- Vicki

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
Top Banana
Top Banana
Loving this story. I hate that it is going to end so soon! Lois' and Clark's feelings were so well written. Looking forward to part 8! notworthy

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Aw loved the way it ended. Very sweet. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard