Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
ShayneT Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Sorry about the delay. My sister is getting induced tomorrow so she can have her baby, and I've got to help with preparations, childcare and the like. It's been distracting. By the time I next post, I should be an uncle for the third time with a new baby nephew named Noah.

I wasn't going to post today, but Maria and Sheila pressured me into doing it. smile

Top Banana
Top Banana
Sorry...That was the second time I posted after a story, in the wrong place. blush

Anyway, so...things are happening for our favorite couple! Keep it coming. This has been a great story! party

Glad our (Maria's & mine) thumb pressing worked!

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh good luck with the baby Uncle! This was a really great section. I wonder what she will say to a swim<g> Of course I hope she says yes. It is getting romantic again...finally! Yay! More when you can. Babies come first, even if we whine like one for more. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
G
Columnist
Columnist
G
I was going to complain about the length (or lack of length of this section), but I guess I won't since you're tied up with your uncle duties. (Good luck to your sister and the new baby.)

It's nice that Lois and Clark have the time to be alone and get to know each other. Clark needs to know that Lois appreciates him as a person, and she isn't afraid of him.

One thing I'm not sure about. What is the green pole Clark threw in the water?

gerry

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I'm liking where this is going and, with only 4 parts left, you can't be planning too much evil , unless you are planning a sequel...

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Shayne,

I know I kept telling you that I'd get around to reading this, and I finally have. I started yesterday, figuring I'd read a couple parts a day until I was caught up...2 hours later I'd gotten through part 21 and was hungry for more.

This is an excellent story, and long overdue if you ask me. I'd forgotten how much I liked your stuff until I opened this up. I like that all your characters have depth, but that Lois and Clark, though obviously thrown into different circumstances than what we saw on the show, are still Lois and Clark at the core. Clark had every right to be jaded at what life threw at him, but he made the most of things and stayed a good person despite it. Lois is very Lois, and has that season 1 cynicism, but she's also has a soft, vulnerable side, and she's willing to see the truth for what it is, no matter how improbable it seems. Now all we need is the happy ending. laugh

Hope to see more very soon. Best wishes to you and your sister.

AnnN. (Cindy)

To thine own self be true.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Excellent part!!! smile1

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard