Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
SNL Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Dear Poussin, hyper

Regards,

SNL.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hey Poussin smile

Congratulations on your first fic! This is a really funny idea, and I like the original way you've chosen to tell it, with Lois telling the story of her idiocy to her son. goofy I can just imagine her mind shooting off in all the wrong directions - LOL! rotflol

Yeah, as you say, you've got some grammar and tense problems here - but, heck, you should hear my French! eek There is no way on earth I could write a story in French. You'll get better. smile I was delighted to see Archbish offering to help you - FoLCs are fantastic. laugh

So, looking forward to part 3...

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
What a cute story. I like that it's from Lois perspective. Part 3 soon please.

Jackie

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Top Banana
Top Banana
This is a really interesting point of view. And just for the record I speak NO French...ZERO...so I have no criticism!

Looking forward to how Lois ends here. hyper

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Kerth
Kerth
I LOVE this story!!! smile1 The conclusions Lois leaps to are totally believable and have me laughing the whole time I'm reading. Keep it coming! thumbsup Susan

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Poussin

A great part!

I can see how Lois jumped to wrong conclusion about Clark and Superman. smile1

Tricia cool

K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
Darnit! Susan stole what I was going to say! goofy I *love* seeing season one through a new perspective. And Susan's right, every conclusion she jumps to is entirely believable! I especially love Lois's reasoning for the pheromone situation... even though I felt bad for her. :p

The only part of the story I didn't like:

tbc...
mecry

More soon!! smile

Sara

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

P
Columnist
Columnist
P
Thank You very much to you all. I was afraid that part 2 was the less interesting part of the 3. That's the part that was the most diffcult for me to write.

I wanted to made Lois's conclusions believable, and I was afraid I failed.

Personaly, that's the part 3 I prefered. I hope that will be the same for you. I post it right now.

I'm delighted you like my story so far. I wasn't very sure that to write a story in the first person was a good idea.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard